About this listing
skadfj asdfj askdfj aslkdjf alskdj alskdfj askf askgj kcknask askjf sakfj askf askfj kksfj askjf ksajf lksjf lafj laskfj ksjf kdjf ak skj aslkfj ksjf lklsjf lkasjf fj aslkfj lskj slkje lskdjf lsj alkj alkjdf salkfj lksjf lksdjf lksjf lkssajf laksjfsk
This listing is just for you. All of the promises from my other listings are true for this space. But I'm not going to spend the time flushing them out for this listing at the moment, because I am just trying to get it listed so you can book it ;D
PS: Get in contact with me ASAP about whether you will be booking it + also if you have any questions, etc. Thanks!
PPS: These are photos of the space before I took it over + while it looks nice, I am updating it to my style so it will look more like one of the lofts in other listings...
My lofts are on primarily residential floors of the building, ie. these spaces are people's homes. I ask that you respect the public areas, the tenants and my home. Thanks! (PS: I know all caps can be construed as yelling over the Internet, but in this case I have used caps to indicate the gist of the House Rules. I wouldn't yell at you ;D)
1) The building owner requires that I keep a copy of *every* Guest's ID on file. That means *EVERY* GUEST that occupies the space, including but not limited to all guests who receive a key, an elevator keycard or a garage door opener, are required to PROVIDE THEIR ID FOR COPYING (to be copied in the modern way by taking a digital photograph).
2) The building owner maintains a 100% smoke-free building. This means there is absolutely NO SMOKING allowed anywhere indoors. If you disregard this, you risk getting me kicked out of my Lofts. This would make you responsible for all costs associated with early termination of my leases and any and all other costs that may be be incurred by me due to you or your guests disregarding this House Rule. Regardless of whether I lose my lease, you agree to forfeit your entire security deposit in order to return the Loft to a smoke-free status. Better not to risk it and just go to the outdoor smoking area to which the front-desk guard can direct you!
3) Once you are inside the Loft with the door closed it is pretty hard for you to be too loud to bother your neighbors. But the hallway acts like an amplifier into the homes of everyone on the floor. I ask that you and your guests DO NOT LOITER OR TALK LOUDLY IN THE HALLWAYS.
4) It is imperative that you DO NOT LEAVE WINDOWS OPEN WHEN YOU ARE AWAY. When it rains with a window open, the rain very easily gets inside and damages furniture, carpets, etc. If you do leave windows open when you are away from the Loft, you are responsible for 100% of any damage that occurs.
--Please PLACE ANY DIRTY TOWELS IN HAMPER PROVIDED. My towels are white and I would appreciate you helping me keep them as clean as possible.
--WHITE TOWELS ARE FOR DRYING AFTER BATHING ONLY.
--FOR MAKE-UP REMOVAL: please use supplied cotton balls, cotton pads or black wash cloths only. Make-up is very hard to remove from the white towels. For any white towels used in this way a claim will be made against the security deposit to replace the towel containing make-up residue.
--FOR CLEAN UP OF SPILLS, ETC: call me, use paper towels or use "junk" towels that I will show you at check-in.
6) NO ILLEGAL ACTIVITY: either physically or virtually (ie, over the internet provided).
The building owner says the following is...PROHIBITED CONDUCT:
You and your occupants or guests may not engage in the following activities:
1) Loud or obnoxious conduct;
2) Disturbing or threatening the rights, comfort, health, safety, or convenience of others (including our agents and employees) in or near the apartment community;
3) Disrupting our business operations;
4) Manufacturing, delivering, possessing with intent to deliver, or otherwise possessing a controlled substance or drug paraphernalia;
5) Engaging in or threatening violence;
6) Possessing a gun, knife, or other weapon on the premises;
7) Tampering with utilities or telecommunications;
8) Bringing hazardous materials into the apartment community.
REPLACEMENT COSTS: $60/item not returned
Items to be returned in operational condition: Elevator Keycards, Keys and Garage Door Openers.
Three of these windows (just about in the center + on the top floor) look into the loft in question.
I grew up in Louisville, KY, and then traveled all over the world. Plus, I have lived in many places throughout the US. Throughout that time Louisville has always remained my favorite city. There is just too much that is great + unique about this city I call home once again!