This listing is just for you. All of the promises from my other listings are true for this space. But I'm not going to spend the time flushing them out for this listing at the moment, because I am just trying to get it listed so you can book it ;D
PS: Get in contact with me ASAP about whether you will be booking it + also if you have any questions, etc. Thanks!
PPS: These are photos of the space before I took it over + while it looks nice, I am updating it to my style so it will look more like one of the lofts in other listings...
My lofts are on primarily residential floors of the building, ie. these spaces are people's homes. I ask that you respect the public areas, the tenants and my home. Thanks! (PS: I know all caps can be construed as yelling over the Internet, but in this case I have used caps to indicate the gist of the House Rules. I wouldn't yell at you ;D)
1) The building owner requires that I keep a copy of *every* Guest's ID on file. That means *EVERY* GUEST that occupies the space, including but not limited to all guests who receive a key, an elevator keycard or a garage door opener, are required to PROVIDE THEIR ID FOR COPYING (to be copied in the modern way by taking a digital photograph).
2) The building owner maintains a 100% smoke-free building. This means there is absolutely NO SMOKING allowed anywhere indoors. If you disregard this, you risk getting me kicked out of my Lofts. This would make you responsible for all costs associated with early termination of my leases and any and all other costs that may be be incurred by me due to you or your guests disregarding this House Rule. Regardless of whether I lose my lease, you agree to forfeit your entire security deposit in order to return the Loft to a smoke-free status. Better not to risk it and just go to the outdoor smoking area to which the front-desk guard can direct you!
3) Once you are inside the Loft with the door closed it is pretty hard for you to be too loud to bother your neighbors. But the hallway acts like an amplifier into the homes of everyone on the floor. I ask that you and your guests DO NOT LOITER OR TALK LOUDLY IN THE HALLWAYS.
4) It is imperative that you DO NOT LEAVE WINDOWS OPEN WHEN YOU ARE AWAY. When it rains with a window open, the rain very easily gets inside and damages furniture, carpets, etc. If you do leave windows open when you are away from the Loft, you are responsible for 100% of any damage that occurs.
--Please PLACE ANY DIRTY TOWELS IN HAMPER PROVIDED. My towels are white and I would appreciate you helping me keep them as clean as possible.
--WHITE TOWELS ARE FOR DRYING AFTER BATHING ONLY.
--FOR MAKE-UP REMOVAL: please use supplied cotton balls, cotton pads or black wash cloths only. Make-up is very hard to remove from the white towels. For any white towels used in this way a claim will be made against the security deposit to replace the towel containing make-up residue.
--FOR CLEAN UP OF SPILLS, ETC: call me, use paper towels or use "junk" towels that I will show you at check-in.
6) NO ILLEGAL ACTIVITY: either physically or virtually (ie, over the internet provided).
The building owner says the following is...PROHIBITED CONDUCT:
You and your occupants or guests may not engage in the following activities:
1) Loud or obnoxious conduct;
2) Disturbing or threatening the rights, comfort, health, safety, or convenience of others (including our agents and employees) in or near the apartment community;
3) Disrupting our business operations;
4) Manufacturing, delivering, possessing with intent to deliver, or otherwise possessing a controlled substance or drug paraphernalia;
5) Engaging in or threatening violence;
6) Possessing a gun, knife, or other weapon on the premises;
7) Tampering with utilities or telecommunications;
8) Bringing hazardous materials into the apartment community.
REPLACEMENT COSTS: $60/item not returned
Items to be returned in operational condition: Elevator Keycards, Keys and Garage Door Openers.
The experience was amazing it was a beautiful loft we were all very comfortable and gad a beautiful view. Sarah was an incredible host and exceeded our expectations and was always there when we needed her although we didn't need much the parking was really convenient. I Will definitely come back.
After spending four fantastic nights in the Glassworks Loft, it became apparent that Sarah really embodies the warmth and friendliness of Louisville. From the moment we booked, we were in communication with Sarah and this carried through our stay. She was adamant that anything we needed she would handled (and she always followed through). The furniture in the loft was super comfy as were the beds. As other reviews have noted, the photos don't do the lofts justice.
I was in town with a group of 14 and we actually rented 3 of Sarah's properties all on the same floor. The units are perfect for a big group like us, but we all remarked how fantastic they would have been for a smaller group, too.
I should also note that the location of the property is really fantastic, close to the river walk and some of the best restaurants in the city. We enjoyed dinner and drinks around the corner at different restaurants almost every night. Plus, with Uber and Lyft now operating in Louisville, getting around is really simple.
If you are going to Louisville and looking for urban chic, this is the place to stay!
Sarah did everything possible to make our check-in a breeze, showed us around the loft, and made sure we were comfortable with working the ins and outs, and the numerous applicances furnished inside the loft. The photos on the site listing do not do this loft justice; it is a lot more impressive in person. Very comfortable, relaxing, roomy, well stocked kitchen with all modern appliances and utensils. Sarah was more than accommodating with our request for an early check-in and late check-out. We come to Louisville every year around Christmas time, and staying at this loft just made our annual trip even more memorable.
Great location for pedestrian exploration of downtown. The loft is a cool space and generously equipped. While we didn't meet her, Sarah has been a very responsive host by texting and email. She gave helpful pointers for ordering fresh food.
Sarah was an excellent host and she made sure I was well taken care of. The apartment was a clean, well organised loft studio (very spacious) and there was complimentary tea, coffee and bottled water. The loft has a beautiful view of downtown Louisville with very large windows, which make you feel as though you are in a penthouse of a five star hotel. Downtown Louisville is a wonderful little place with excellent restaurants, plenty of museums and specialty stores.
I came to Louisville from out of state with a few friends for a football game and I couldn't have been happier with my stay at Sarah's loft -- better service than an overwhelming majority of hotels that I've stayed in. Sarah is a terrific host and is not shy about going completely out of her way to accommodate you. The loft was a fantastic space, the beds were incredibly comfortable, the amenities were terrific (huge flat screen tv, bottled water stocked in the fridge, coffee in the kitchen) and check-in/check-out was seamless. If I'm ever in the Louisville area again, I wouldn't hesitate to book with Sarah again!
Sarah was awesome! I had a scheduling conflict as it turned out I was homeless when I landed in Louisville. It just so happens that 65,000 kids were in town for the Future Farmers of America Conference. Needless to say, there was not one single room available in Louisville. Sarah was able to squeeze me in and was most accommodating. The loft was beautiful! Security was super polite. I am definitely staying here the next time I am in Louisville.
This host has 149 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I grew up in Louisville, KY, and then traveled all over the world. Plus, I have lived in many places throughout the US. Throughout that time Louisville has always remained my favorite city. There is just too much that is great + unique about this city I call home once again!