About this listing
This listing is just for you. All of the promises from my other listings are true for this space. But I'm not going to spend the time flushing them out for this listing at the moment, because I am just trying to get it listed so you can book it ;D
PS: Get in contact with me ASAP about whether you will be booking it + also if you have any questions, etc. Thanks!
PPS: These are photos of the space before I took it over + while it looks nice, I am updating it to my style so it will look more like one of the lofts in other listings...
My lofts are on primarily residential floors of the building, ie. these spaces are people's homes. I ask that you respect the public areas, the tenants and my home. Thanks! (PS: I know all caps can be construed as yelling over the Internet, but in this case I have used caps to indicate the gist of the House Rules. I wouldn't yell at you ;D)
1) The building owner requires that I keep a copy of *every* Guest's ID on file. That means *EVERY* GUEST that occupies the space, including but not limited to all guests who receive a key, an elevator keycard or a garage door opener, are required to PROVIDE THEIR ID FOR COPYING (to be copied in the modern way by taking a digital photograph).
2) The building owner maintains a 100% smoke-free building. This means there is absolutely NO SMOKING allowed anywhere indoors. If you disregard this, you risk getting me kicked out of my Lofts. This would make you responsible for all costs associated with early termination of my leases and any and all other costs that may be be incurred by me due to you or your guests disregarding this House Rule. Regardless of whether I lose my lease, you agree to forfeit your entire security deposit in order to return the Loft to a smoke-free status. Better not to risk it and just go to the outdoor smoking area to which the front-desk guard can direct you!
3) Once you are inside the Loft with the door closed it is pretty hard for you to be too loud to bother your neighbors. But the hallway acts like an amplifier into the homes of everyone on the floor. I ask that you and your guests DO NOT LOITER OR TALK LOUDLY IN THE HALLWAYS.
4) It is imperative that you DO NOT LEAVE WINDOWS OPEN WHEN YOU ARE AWAY. When it rains with a window open, the rain very easily gets inside and damages furniture, carpets, etc. If you do leave windows open when you are away from the Loft, you are responsible for 100% of any damage that occurs.
--Please PLACE ANY DIRTY TOWELS IN HAMPER PROVIDED. My towels are white and I would appreciate you helping me keep them as clean as possible.
--WHITE TOWELS ARE FOR DRYING AFTER BATHING ONLY.
--FOR MAKE-UP REMOVAL: please use supplied cotton balls, cotton pads or black wash cloths only. Make-up is very hard to remove from the white towels. For any white towels used in this way a claim will be made against the security deposit to replace the towel containing make-up residue.
--FOR CLEAN UP OF SPILLS, ETC: call me, use paper towels or use "junk" towels that I will show you at check-in.
6) NO ILLEGAL ACTIVITY: either physically or virtually (ie, over the internet provided).
The building owner says the following is...PROHIBITED CONDUCT:
You and your occupants or guests may not engage in the following activities:
1) Loud or obnoxious conduct;
2) Disturbing or threatening the rights, comfort, health, safety, or convenience of others (including our agents and employees) in or near the apartment community;
3) Disrupting our business operations;
4) Manufacturing, delivering, possessing with intent to deliver, or otherwise possessing a controlled substance or drug paraphernalia;
5) Engaging in or threatening violence;
6) Possessing a gun, knife, or other weapon on the premises;
7) Tampering with utilities or telecommunications;
8) Bringing hazardous materials into the apartment community.
REPLACEMENT COSTS: $60/item not returned
Items to be returned in operational condition: Elevator Keycards, Keys and Garage Door Openers.
Three of these windows (just about in the center + on the top floor) look into the loft in question.
Sarah was quickly and efficiently responsive and her place was comfortable and immaculate. I am not used to staying in a multi-unit residential building with a door person so the extra online form and ID submissions required along with parking instructions, and someone sent to meet us to go over the entry and hand off badges and a parking pass, and a pretty long set of house rules was totally understandable given the circumstances (I'd likely do the same in her case), but for me it was a little overwhelming compared to my expectations. Again, I understand why, but I tend to worry if I'm doing things right and that makes me anxious. And when I'm on vacation, I kind of like things to be super easy and streamlined (and her process was very organized, just kind of felt my eyes glazing over after a while when trying hard to sort it all out as I blearily tried to check out properly at 5:15AM. Sarah was super nice and responsive and clearly runs a very organized and caring business managing her properties. Price was good, was thankful for the coffee selection, water in fridge and bathroom products. Location was great, cool area. Recommend.
If you're looking for an unique place to stay in Louisville, Sarah has the perfect place for you! I stayed there for a Bachelorette Party and it was absolutely AMAZING, more than you could ever imagine.
Sarah owns a beautiful loft! One can tell she takes care of her lofts and has a love for them right when you walk in. She communicated well and made sure we had a good time. I would 100% recommend staying at this loft and working with Sarah.
Loved the space and location. Parking was easy and security staff super friendly. Loved the high ceilings. Felt like home right away. Communication with Sarah was easy and prompt. Will stay again.
Beautiful Loft! If you want to spend time in Louisville this is the place to stay. Super convenient to everything down town and easy to get to from all the major roads. Security guards were very friendly and the parking was very easy. Will stay here again.
This is a great apartment in an excellent location for exploring Louisville. We were struck by how cool the city and its people are, and Sarah's apartment was no exception to that rule. Not only did it look the part, it was very comfortable and well stocked, with excellent security (which extended to parking across the street). Sarah is very good at communicating and we recommend her, the apartment and Louisville itself very highly indeed.
This was the first time we had ever used airbnb... after the login etc everything worked great. Sarah has her game on for all of the details and arrangements to get us checked in and comfortable. The flat was in a perfect location and quite comfortable. Parking is easy.
Great building and cool design. I would stay there again for sure.
Sarah was super cool. The loft is amazing. So roomy. I was planning on staying in town for only a night or two but after seeing the loft and the skyline, I immediately proceeded to extend my trip for a couple of extra days. If you want to live like a rock star at a very reasonable price in downtown Louisville, this is the place to be. Very close to every neighborhood you want to visit and walking distance to some of the best restaurants and bars in town. I can't recommend this place enough!
This host has 223 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Sarah
I grew up in Louisville, KY, and then traveled all over the world. Plus, I have lived in many places throughout the US. Throughout that time Louisville has always remained my favorite city. There is just too much that is great + unique about this city I call home once again!