About This Listing
Enjoy the vacation of a lifetime in this BRAND NEW luxury condo in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. Perfectly located just 1 block from the famous 5th Avenue pedestrian promenade featuring many of Playa's trendiest restaurants, galleries, clubs and shops .....and only a short 5 minute walk to Mamitas Beach and Kool, the most popular beach clubs with the most stunning beaches in Playa del Carmen.
This is a one story, fully wireless and fully air conditioned unit that has just been decorator furnished with the latest in contemporary styles and colors. It features a large master bedroom with a king bed and a second bedroom with a queen size bed. Both rooms feature beautiful waterfall views and each has their own TV.
There is a fully equiped kitchen with granite countertops, including a breakfast bar and stools. Stainless steel appliances include a refrigerator, stove and microwave as well as a coffemaker, toaster and blender. For those who enjoy preparing meals at home or entertaining, the unit is fully stocked with all the necessary equipment and has an elegant dinning area that can seat up to eight.
The living room has an entertainment center complete with a full size Television, DVD player and CD stereo. Sliding glass doors off the living room lead to a private covered balcony that has beautiful views of tropical plants and the beautiful pool. A perfect place to start the morning with a cup of coffee or watch sunsets with a refreshing Margarita before heading out for the evening to Playa del Carmen's incredible restaurants, shops and clubs that are just steps away.
Other amenities include; maid service twice weekly, wireless Internet service, full size washer and dryer, cable service on all TV's, purified water cooler/heater, outside furniture, beach towels, covered parking and security gated entrance with intercom entrance.
CHECK-IN AND OUT - Check-in is after 3:00PM. Check-out is 10:00AM. A charge of half one night’s stay will be applied for departures after 10:00AM.
• PROPERTY KEYS – Two sets of keys will be provided. Loss of keys will result in a $40 charge and a lock out fee of $50 will be charged for any after office hours access necessary. Lost cellphone 50 usd and lost of remote control 150 usd.
• NO PETS ALLOWED
• NO SMOKING INSIDE THE PROPERTY and ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES, or NOISE DISTURBANCE.
We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age
unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
• TRANSPORTATION- Please notify PLAYA PARADISE in advance if you need airport transportation, or method of arrival.
• MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - No additional guests in the unit. No exceptions.- Any visitor must be approved in advance by PLAYA PARADISE.
• BUILDING RULES - Guests agree to any and all building rules and violation of any building rules will be terms for contract termination.
• HOUSEKEEPING - The unit will provide initial bathroom amenities, paper towels, toilet paper and basic cleaning supplies prior to arrival. Guests are responsible for additional household and personal supplies. Occupancy includes limited maid service (twice per week). Ask for specific property maid service schedule. Excessively messy or dirty units may be subject
to additional cleaning charges.
• RESERVATIONS AND DEPOSITS -
1.DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit is
required. It might vary according to the property. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable
(website hidden) damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
(website hidden) charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or
services rendered during the stay.
c.All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked.
d.All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
(website hidden) linens are lost or damaged.
(website hidden) Early check-in or late check-out.
• • LIABILITY & INTENT - NEITHER PLAYA PARADISE NOR THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
ANY ACCIDENTS OR INJURIES TO GUESTS BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER OCCUPANCY. PLAYA PARADISE and its owners are NOT RESPONSIBLE for theft, lost or stolen items, or items left after occupancy. Tenants agree to pay for any
damage caused even if amount exceeds security deposit amount of _________ USD.
• SUBSTITUTION - Guest acknowledges and understands that should the property become unavailable for Guest’s occupancy due to the sale of the property, maintenance or repair, or other similar circumstances, company may substitute property with best available comparable accommodations or elect to refund the guest without penalty. PLAYA PARADISE and its Agents may enter premises for the purpose of inspecting damages, maintenance calls, and/or any emergency situation.
• HAZARDOUS MATERIALS - The Guest may not keep hazardous, poisonous, corrosive or flammable substances that could endanger the Property or neighboring properties in any way. In the event of fire the Guest shall cover the damage and loss caused thereby to the Property Owner. The Guest undertakes that he will not allow illegal or immoral
acts to take place at the Property, and that will not use it in a way that would constitute damage to neighbors or which could imply a bad reputation to the Owner.
*ELECTRICITY - Electricity is a precious resource. Air conditioning units left on while unit doors and windows are open or while unit is unoccupied or could result in loss of full security deposit.
•Only registered guests are allowed inside the villa and on the property. Permission from the administrator is required for any non registered access.
•All children no matter his age is included in the maximum occupancy No additional guests are allowed and this is enough reason for contract to be null and void and you will be asked to leave.
•No pets of no specie are allowed inside the property or in the outside
•All properties are non smoking inside
•All rentals are subject to Mexican laws and regulations.
QUESTIONS, COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE
The property administrator and their staff work hard to ensure that the villa, condos and amenities are in place and in a good working order. The administrator will be available to answer your questions and supervise maintenance. In case of a problem the administrator will solve the problem or repaired as soon as possible. However no refund or adjust shall be made for unforeseen failures. It is the guest obligation to notify the administrator immediately in case of any damage or problem.
GROUPS and PARTIES WARNING-WE RENT TO FAMILIES AND RESPONSIBLE ADULTS ONLY.
We do not rent to house parties and/or groups including but not limited to fraternity, high school graduation, spring break from high schools or colleges, or other non family groups Any violation will result in termination of rental agreement without refund
PLEASE NOTE Property items (such as bedspreads, pillows, chairs, pots and pans, dishes, glasses, silverware, etc.) are NOT to be taken out of the property (to the beach or other properties
OUR IN-HOUSE MAINTENANCE and HOUSEKEEPING STAFF If you should discover that your unit has not been cleaned or has damages, please report it to us immediately and we will make all efforts to resolve the problem. Check out time is NOT the time to inform us about problems. We cannot issue refunds for mechanical breakdowns or unit cleanliness
LOCKED CLOSETS Many owners have their personal items locked in a closet for their convenience. These areas are not included in any rental. Please do NOT attempt to open these locked closets - they are for HOMEOWNER USE ONLY. If you break into the closet, your guest account will be charged for any repairs as well as missing items
From Dec 20, 2015 - Jan 04, 2016 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Tutto perfetto. Casa fighissima ben arredata nuova ed in posizione centralissima. Ben attrezzata e host sempre disponibile ed (website hidden) tornerò sicuramente
This unit was perfect for our 10day stay. Was very clean, AC worked great, wifi had a strong connection (even worked pretty good by the pool), and the grounds crew always kept the outdoor space immaculate. This unit was the ideal location, very close to all the action- but far enough distance that you didn't hear any noise from the bars/clubs. Things to keep in mind:
1) there are only 3 lounge chairs by the pool, if you enjoy laying on a lounger, and it's a busy season, you might have to get down there early and save one. 2-3 extra lounge chairs would be a nice addition around the pool.
2) the pool is right next to a busy street. Only thing separating you from the street and the pool is a fence & sidewalk. You hear a lot of traffic noise when at the pool (large utility trucks, motorcycles, etc). I usually brought my head phones to drown the noise. That being said, you don't hear any of that noise in the unit.
3) if you're sharing the unit with another couple/friends and not everyone plans to do things together- ask for a second key. The deadbolt to access the unit can only be locked with a key (from inside & outside). In the mornings, my mom would go for walks- if I was still sleeping, she wasn't able to lock the door and leave me in the unit- if she did, I wouldn't be able to get out from the inside (I would imagine this would be a fire hazard anywhere else in the world). Once we got a second key, this issue disappeared.
These were all minor "issues" for us- but they were things that we didn't read before- so now making aware for others. The hosts were great, if we needed anything there was always a quick response. The night gate security was a nice touch, always greeted with a smile. Mega (grocery store) was only 1 block away too- nice convenience when you needed to grab something.
Wonderful. The condo worked out really well for us, a family of 3 (w/ 11 year old). It was accurately described. Everyone we met was really helpful too. A very clean, and centrally located condo. Two blocks to 5th Ave, few blocks to nice beaches, and a few blocks to Mega. Only one drawback to a central location is traffic noise. Definitely not too bad, only noticeable when on the balcony. When the windows were shut it was very quiet. Would easily recommend to other families we know, or anyone else!
Great stay. The apartment was as advertised: clean quiet and comfortable. The pool was very clean and refreshing too. The location is great. Very close to 5th Avenue. I would definitely recommend this apartment.
Muy buena experiencia en general, el departamento muy funcional y limpio, excelente ubicación.
Para los que llevamos auto, hay estacionamiento 24 hrs. incluido en el mismo edificio. Mercedes y su equipo muy atentos y serviciales.
This host has 693 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Mercedes
I´m Mercedes working for Playa Paradise Rentals!! I love my job trying to find the best place for our clients.
We have properties all around the Riviera Maya! I hope I can help you to have your best vacation ever!
Playa Paradise is a full service vacation rental company. We offer high quality rentals, luxurious accommodations and private villas. In Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Puerto Aventuras and Akumal., in the Riviera Maya.
Known as vacation homes, these privately-owned, fully-furnished houses and condos offer many advantages over conventional accommodations, providing space and privacy, so often lacking in the hotel rooms. With all of the amenities of your own home, like multiple bedrooms, fully-furnished living rooms, and many other comforts, vacation rentals are a great way to vacation. Thanks to the available kitchen, you don't have to eat out for every breakfast, lunch, and dinner - unless, of course, that's what you want !! this way can be a great way to save money, especially if you are traveling with the kids... You get so much more with a vacation rental !!
The BEST coffee in town and the BEST chocolate!Playa del Carmen Quintana Roo 77710
open shopping mall10 Av. Sur Playa del Carmen Quintana Roo
Mojitos and Salsa!Av esqu. Con 34 norte Playa del Carmen Quintana Roo 77710
Breakfast!38 Nte. Playa Del Carmen Quintana Roo
One of the best Beach Clubs!Nte & Mar Caribe Playa del Carmen Quintana Roo 77710