This studio is right on the first floor of the complex, only blocks from Union Square and Powell BART. Located right in the heart of the SF bar and shopping scene makes this location hard to beat! Plus we have a full kitchen and 50" plasma TV.
Our spacious studio is large enough to be a 1bdr. We have a full (although small) kitchen, 50" plasma with cable and HBO, and a bathroom with spacious shower. Being right on the first floor of the complex makes it easy to step out next door to Walgreens to grab something and come back.
Aside from the location, feel free to use:
- our 50" plasma TV with full cable and HBO
- queen bed and a couch large enough for an adult to sleep on and is very plush
- a full (but small) kitchen with appliances, plates, silverware and cups
- private bathroom is in the apartment and not shared with anyone else
- coin laundry is available in the basement
We will not be present during your stay. We only exppect to have enough interaction as necessary to make sure you're a good fit for our place.
This location has it all:
- great restaurants
- convenience stores
- bus lines
- near BART
We call our neighborhood the "Tender-Nob" because we are just out of the tenderloin, and are able to avoid the massive SF hills.
The apartment is:
- near a parking garage on Jones St (between Geary and O'Farrell $20 overnight until 3pm next day)
- 5 blocks from the Powell BART station
- bus line right outside the door and plenty more in various directions around the block
- tour buses that pick up at Union Square only 2 blocks away
- taxis are plentiful and relatively easy to catch right outside the door
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.