About this listing
The Loft is a great location with a breathtaking view if you are visiting Cairo, Egypt.
It's pretty with exposed bricks.
It's clean with a high pressure hot water bathtub.
It's super safe, only 50 metres away from the gate of the Great Pyramids area.
The Pyramids Loft is a four apartment house with a breathtaking pyramid view; the best in town! We have it fixed with a barbecue and cushions on the shared rooftop.
-The rooms for rent are spacious, furnished, clean, and safe.
-The price is per room per night in one of the apartments which all have four bedrooms. The apartments all have shared living rooms furnished with a sitting area, a table, and cable TV.
-There is wireless internet access in the whole building.
We have a wonderful terrace with a small garden and a breathtaking view. Enjoy sunbathing on the rooftop or try any of our other activities at your leisure, we do yoga, singing, and the rooftop is even equipped with a BBQ grill.
Interaction with Guests
Living at the foot of pyramids is a unique experience and we love to share it! We love meeting new people, sharing experiences and ideas. We will help you and make sure everyone is feeling at home.
- The idyllic village of Nezlet Semman, also known as living-right-at-the-foot-of-the-pyramids!
- It's a simple area attached to the ultimate tourist attraction in World.
- People are super friendly and welcoming, sometimes you don't believe it.
- The area is away from downtown, but you will have no difficulty finding everything you need nearby.
- There are supermarkets open 24/7, souvenir shops, swimming pools, cafés and restaurants, and even a golf course right at the foot of the pyramids.
- If you want to go downtown, the transportation is efficient and very cheap, costing no more than 50 cents for public transportation, or for your peace of mind you can ride a taxi for 5 USD!
A few extras can be arranged:
- Pick up from/to airport 25 USD
- From Giza train station 10 USD
- A coach for day tour 40 USD
- A tour guide 40 USD
Other Things to Note
Feel free to enquire about any excursions, we will be available for assistance and advice.
The house rules are just common sense. Keep the shared areas clean and tidy.
Everyone here is chilled and considerate.
About the Host, Thomas
I wish to be a citizen of the world!
That was a brief about me;then I've been told it's too short and i should write more about myself; I'll quote some of guests reviews about me .
I'm Thomas or Ahmed as the locals call. Originally from Giza, I've been managing the Pyramids Loft for the past decade. I'm here to ensure you have the most positive experience while in Egypt. Many describe ME as reliable, smart, fun and friendly. I uses my local expertise to find solutions to meet your budgets and goals. I believes in the overall well-being of our guests and expects all to join in on the fun environment of their home at the Pyramids.
I used to have this house as a place to entertain friends from all over world;and it's big place; friends suggested we sublease rooms and share this wonderful experience of such a spectacular location with rest of world.
Sharing thoughts, ideas, and communal rooms in a fun, loving friendly environment. If you are someone that likes to be part of a team, to take part in activities, and to provide positive energy please come join us!