About this listing
Modern studio apartment furnished and equipped, centrally located in a peaceful location in Miraflores, close to the beach. Five minute's walk to the seafront.
The apartment is at walking distance from main activities in Miraflores: Kennedy Park.
Studio apartment with hardwood floor.Suitable for a single student, tourist, professional or couple.
This studio belongs to my friend Renzo, he does not speak English, I am helping him setting it with my properties.
I know him for many years, he is a friendly well educated person.
NOTE: The studio is in the 3rd floor of a building (no elevator) in the corner between Calle Italia and Calle Recavarren, 5 blocks from Park Kennedy, see the map in pictures.
And 1 block from the seafront.
Ideal for one or two persons.
One or two people pay the same rate. No extra charge for the second person.
1) Furnished studio with lots of light.
2) Excellent location in the heart of Miraflores.
3) Bright furnished bedroom .
4) Wireless internet, cable TV
5) Multipurpose room equipped and furnished with basic kitchenette.
6) Bathroom with door
7) Clean sheets and towels provided
8) Pick up from airport (ask for details and pricing)
9) Hot water, TV cable, WiFi
10) Free 1 bottle of water upon arrival.
Check in: after 2:00 pm.
Check out: No later than 12 pm (noon)
Miraflores is beautiful, residential area with lots of art museums, night life, bookstores, artisan shops. Also conveniently located for transportation, banks, bakeries, grocery stores.
NO Smoking allowed: Following Peruvian Law # 25357 you cannot smoke indoors including common areas in the house and bedrooms.
This is a STUDIO apartment, only you will be in the studio. Alone or with your partner.
I am looking for someone responsible, friendly, clean and thoughtful. No drugs consumer.
Interaction with Guests
You will get information through email before your trip and will meet Renzo (or Eric, or me) during your check-in. After that we are available to talk over the phone, email, or text and I can help you plan more tours or other information.
Modern studio apartment furnished and equipped, centrally located in Miraflores, close to the beach. Five minute's walk to the seafront.
The studio is located on a quieter side street. However, keep in mind that Miraflores is part of a vibrant major city, you should expect some urban noise.
You will be kindly advised on where to go or what you can do in Lima (or Peru)
The apartment is at walking distance from main activities in Miraflores: Kennedy Park, Vivanda, Wong or Metro (modern supermarkets that have pretty much any food you would find in an American or European market), entertainments and commercial center as Larcomar. Restaurants and sport facilities are nearby.
No laundry facilities inside the apartment but there are many full service laundromats at less than 3 blocks away.
Miraflores is a hub for public transit and very walk able.
Everything is within walking distance.
Easy available transportation via buses, kombis, taxis, bikes, etc.
We are close to The Metropolitano Transportation System is a transportation system which integrates the Independent Corridor of Mass-Transit Buses known by its Spanish initials as COSAC 1.This system links the principal points of the Lima from the north of the city to Chorrillos in the south of the city. It has 38 stations along 33 km. (URL HIDDEN)
- Pick up from airport by dependable and safe taxi drivers (ask for details and pricing)
Other Things to Note
We provide tips on safety.
How to do your money exchange.
Recommendations for restaurants and other entertainments, including Dancing, Spanish lessons and Cooking Peruvian Style.
Check in : 2:00 pm
Check out : 11:00 am.
1. Please don't leave wet towels or clothes on chairs, tables, or windows.
2. Towels are for body use ONLY. Bathrooms have rags for mopping.
3. Towels and clean linens are provided.
4. Bathroom is equipped with trash cans. Unfortunately the pipes in Lima are not made to withstand the flushing of toilet paper. To avoid plumbing problems, use the trash can.
5. Please use trash cans for all garbage. City trash pick up is everyday at night, please leave garbage in bags outside the building after 8PM (not before or you will pay the fine -City regulations).
6. Utilities are very expensive: Turn off the lights and TV when leaving the room. Also, conserve water.
7. Campsite Rule: Leave things better than you found them. Clean after yourself.
8. Do not leave food around or in room to avoid pests and insects.
9. Plants are taken care of. No need to add compost or water to them.
10. Always close the main door of the apartment and main door of the building..
11. Bad behavior and scandals cancel this lease, and the guest must leave the house immediately.