Modern studio apartment furnished and equipped, centrally located in a peaceful location in Miraflores, close to the beach. Five minute’s walk to the seafront.
The apartment is at walking distance from main activities in Miraflores: Kennedy Park,
This studio belongs to my friend Renzo, he does not speak English, I am helping him setting it with my properties.
I know him for many years, he is a friendly well educated person.
NOTE: The studio is in the 3rd floor of a building (no elevator) in the corner between Calle Italia and Calle Recavarren, 5 blocks from Park Kennedy, see the map in pictures.
And 1 block from the seafront.
Ideal for one or two persons.
1) Furnished studio with lots of light.
2) Excellent location in the heart of Miraflores.
3) Bright furnished bedroom .
4) Wireless internet, cable TV
5) Multipurpose room equipped and furnished with basic kitchenette.
6) Bathroom with door
7) Clean sheets and towels provided
8) Pick up from airport (ask for details and pricing)
9) Hot water, TV cable, WiFi
10) Free 1 bottle of water upon arrival.
Check in: after 2:00 pm.
Check out: No later than 12 pm (noon)
Miraflores is beautiful, residential area with lots of art museums, night life, bookstores, artisan shops. Also conveniently located for transportation, banks, bakeries, grocery stores.
NO Smoking allowed: Following Peruvian Law # 25357 you cannot smoke indoors including common areas in the house and bedrooms.
This is a STUDIO apartment, only you will be in the studio.
Interaction with Guests
You will get information through email before your trip and will meet Renzo (or Eric, or me) during your check-in. After that we are available to talk over the phone, email, or text and I can help you plan more tours or other information.
Modern studio apartment furnished and equipped, centrally located in Miraflores, close to the beach. Five minute’s walk to the seafront.
The studio is located on a quieter side street. However, keep in mind that Miraflores is part of a vibrant major city, you should expect some urban noise.
The apartment is at walking distance from main activities in Miraflores: Kennedy Park, Vivanda, Wong or Metro (modern supermarkets that have pretty much any food you would find in an American or European market), entertainments and commercial center as Larcomar. Restaurants and sport facilities are nearby.
No laundry facilities inside the apartment but there are many full service laundromats at less than 3 blocks away.
Miraflores is a hub for public transit and very walk able.
1. Please don't leave wet towels or clothes on chairs, tables, or windows.
2. Towels are for body use ONLY. Bathrooms have rags for mopping.
3. Towels and clean linens are provided.
4. Bathroom is equipped with trash cans. Unfortunately the pipes in Lima are not made to withstand the flushing of toilet paper. To avoid plumbing problems, use the trash can.
5. Please use trash cans for all garbage. City trash pick up is everyday at night, please leave garbage in bags outside the building after 8PM (not before or you will pay the fine -City regulations).
6. Utilities are very expensive: Turn off the lights and TV when leaving the room. Also, conserve water.
7. Campsite Rule: Leave things better than you found them. Clean after yourself.
8. Do not leave food around or in room to avoid pests and insects.
9. Plants are taken care of. No need to add compost or water to them.
10. Always close the main door of the apartment and main door of the building..
11. Bad behavior and scandals cancel this lease, and the guest must leave the house immediately.
The reservation was canceled 30 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Very nice host. Always helpful. Nice neighborhood and very good located. I definitely can recommend it!
P.S.: Try the taxidriver Miguel that Isabel recommends you to go to the nice beaches outside the city or somewhere else. Very very nice person who tries his best to make your day perfect!
Isabel and Renzo were great hosts. They provided everything you could want, including but not limited to: towels, movies, cold water in the fridge, friendly, easy to communicate with, and a variety of directions and notes before I even got here. In addition they offered me a great cab from the airport. I would completely recommend Isabel and Renzo's apartment.
Wonderful studio, clean and bright. Great location close to the ocean, grocery and restaraunts. Good WIFI and hot water. Isa and Renzo were very helpful with tips and maps. Highly recommend!
We had a great stay in your studio. The location was excellent and Renzo was extremely helpful with everything. The studio overall was very quaint and cozy and I would definitely recommend this studio to a friend or family member. Thank you again!
The place was very nice and accurately described on the page. Renzo, who gave us the keys was really nice and waited for us at the apartment as agreed. He had even bought a big bottle of water, some fruits and cookies for us, which was a nice surprise. The location was even better than I remembered, as it is close to everything either by walking or taking a cab. In addition to the small kiosk downstairs where we could buy the basics, there was also a new Wong (best supermarket in the country) just 3 blocks away. The street is quiet (in Lima context) so noise will not wake you up but the sun probably will. Even though the curtains are nice as they are white, if you want to sleep late, the light will most likely wake you up quite early. But all in all that was a tiny thing and definitely not a problem. Definitely good price quality ratio!
Isabel and Renzo are great hosts. I arrived early in the morning and was able to check-in immediately without any problem. Isabel provided me with a lot of tips and information about the neighborhood.
The apartment itself is great too. It is located 5min from the coast in a very nice area. I'd be happy to stay there again.
This host has 127 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Teacher, artist, painter, writer. Loves life.
I accept all things that come my way for my highest good.
I am ready to take on action and accept changes as wonderful occurrences in my life.
I am on an exciting journey.
I have welcomed guests from all over the world to my home for over 10 years. I offer a personalized "at home experience" which means you are treated as part of the family.
My houses are clean and well-lit. I make sure everything is in order and I like to talk to my guests about their lives, research, reasons for travel, etc. and help them as much as I can. My guests usually recommend other guests and this is for me, the best review I can get because when my guests are happy, I am happy too.
Languages: English, Spanish, Italian. All are welcome at my home!