Clean and cosy room available for your stay.
The terrasse, the calm, the beautiful view and our care for hospitality will make your stay worth living ! :)
• Fully furnished 13m2 bedroom, a private bathroom and part of our wonderful terrace are available for your vacation stay.
• You get your own key to the building and apartment.
• Furnished with a comfortable, new, full-size 160x195 bed, bed-stand, lamps, bookshelves and in-built closet + storage.
• One big door window overlooking the neighbourhood (green and quite).
• Bed linen and towels provided.
• BREAKFAST INCLUDED.
• 5th floor apartment with elevator access, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms,
• All rooms have windows.
• Spacious and green 35m2 terrace.
• Apartment located in a great, quite neighbourhood.
• 5 min to the metro A line.
• Access to multiple bus lines and taxi station.
• About 20 minutes only from St. Peter’s Cathedral and city centre.
• The neighbourhood has cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, laundry service, pharmacies and tobacconists'.
• FREE parking lot.
• We are a married middle-aged couple. We both fluently speak English, German, Italian and French.
• We are looking for someone clean, quiet, respectful & laidback.
• Please confirm your arrival time 24 hours in advance.
• AIRPORT TRANSFER on request !
The space reserved for you contains the room , the private bath-room and the dedicated part of the terrace.
Please remember that you are welcome to share the common space but you may not take it over every day because this is not a full apartment rental.
• Smoking only allowed on terrace
• Taking off shoes at all times is preferable but not a must
• If you come back to the apartment after 10 pm, please try not to be noisy in the building
• Kitchen-use is not included in the room-rental :
-of course we provide dishes, kitchenware and glasses if you want to ea(URL HIDDEN)salad or any cold meal
Thank you for your cooperation ! :)
You could really say that our family is an international one, where different languages are spoken, different meals are cooked and books of all kinds and places are read.
Me, Stefania, I have worked for many years as flight assistant (now I am retired) and I have travelled all over the world. Then, one day, in India, I met Bernard, my husband, German from Frankfurt, who has always been working in the field of tourism.
As for our children, the oldest daughter lives and works in Dubai; the other one works and studies in Paris Oriental languages (Arabic) and our son, who lives in Germany, is working in an important hotel chain.
We love good cuisine, either Italian or international, that's why we often try out new recipes.
There are all the ingredients for an unforgettable stay!