We manage more than a 100 luxury suites, and we will give you the best service so your stay will be amazing.
When you book with us, you can have a peace of mind knowing that there is a professional team waiting for you and helping in truly making your stay in Vancouver a dream!
We will respond to your inquiry quickly with the availability and any other questions you might have.
Centrally located at the heart of Yaletown, the entertainment district & just two blocks to Robson Street & the shores of False Creek.
Fabulous two bedroom has open plan design with floor to ceiling windows to capture the city & mountain views
You can't go wrong with this location - the city is in the palms of your hands.
* This is a smaller 2 bedroom - the den has been converted to a bedroom.
* All reservations will be confirmed with-in 24hours after booking.
* Minimum rental age is: 25
* We do NOT host events/ parties/ or overnights in our suites at the moment
* Parking is available at $12 per day
* All prices are subject to change without notice prior to booking. We reserve the right to not accept a booking.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3PM PST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11AM. Early or late check-in/outs can be arranged upon availability. If check-in is after 8PM, an additional $50 charge will be added. Early check-in could be accommodated, subject to our cleaning crew being able to gain access to the suite after your arrival.
When you enter Canada via car or after you have already cleared customs at the airport - contact our check-in personnel to arrange the time to meet in front of your apartment building with the keys. Our property manager will schedule the exact time and where to meet you, if you happen to arrive earlier than our property manager, please wait for him outside of the building and avoid any request from the building concierge.
2. CONCIERGE. DVR personnel is providing concierge service during your stay – please do not contact the building’s concierge directly – they will not provide you with service.
3. ID - A copy of your ID will be taken at the time of the check-in.
4. REPLACEMENT UNIT. In the case the reserved suite becomes unavailable for any reason, DVR will have the right to substitute for an alternative property.
5. ENTRY KEYS/FOBS. There is a $150 charge for each set of entry fob and/or key that is lost.
6. LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS. DVR is not responsible for lost or stolen items throughout the duration of the guest’s stay. Please do not keep valuables in the suite or in your vehicle at any time.
7. PERSONAL INJURY. DVR is not responsible for any injuries to guests and/or their properties throughout the duration of their stay, please get your own insurance ahead of time.
8. NOISE LEVELS. Excessive noise causing disturbances to neighboring suites is not permitted, especially between the hours of 10pm to 8am daily. In the case of a noise complaint, guests may be subject to a fine according to the building regulations.
9. DAMAGE. The guest is fully responsible for any damage made to the apartment during your stay and hereby authorizes DVR to charge the guest’s credit card to cover these damages.
10. ALL SUITES ARE NON-SMOKING UNITS. If smoking is detected inside the suite, guests are subject to fine of a minimum $500.00
11. Supply. – DVR is providing to the suites - Linens, towels, bedding, WiFi Internet and cables – please bring with you: soap, shampoo, toothbrush and toiletries.
We will do everything to make your stay in downtown Vancouver enjoyable - DVR team
Experience was a little disappointing. On arrival at apartment, with host, we found the sheets on one bed had not been changed since previous guests. We were left to set air bed up ourselves. The mattress had a putrid smell, probably due to mice. It was awful and certainly unable to be slept upon that night. Also, we had not been left a pillow for the air bed. Our host knew we were a party of 5, so this was disappointing. Dishwasher had also not been emptied since previous visitors. To his credit, we were credited $50 for cleaning (sheets) issue, but nothing done about missing pillow until we chased it up next day.
We struck hot weather in Vancouver and the apartment was very, very hot. All glass windows with thin curtains. This was unlucky for us. At other times, the warmth would be lovely. There was an air conditioner but it was not very effective. All the glass and thin curtains also means that it is very light - and in the middle of July, the sun didn't set until 10pm, making it hard to get children to sleep.
Information about parking was inaccurate and it took days to establish this. We were unable to use bike storage in building so had to secure them in street over night.
Location is fantastic and although small, the apartment works well. We were disappointed with the presentation of the apartment.
Good location. Close to Yaletown Hurricane Grill, Ferry Dock, Concord Pacific Place and Robson Street Restaurants. Standard corporate suite. Easy communication with representative. Check in procedures well tested. Sufficient storage room.
Occasional police and ambulence sirens downstairs. Can be hot during the summer.
Uncomfortable couch. Nasty bedding. Dirty. Far from a dream. Stay away.
“I’m sorry to hear you didn’t enjoy your stay with us, this suite is very popular and our guests love it. Upon your departure we have checked the issues you raised: the beds are in great condition as well as we had brand new linens for your stay. Our team is here to support our guests, if you encounter any issue while staying with us, our professional staff will be happy to help with a smile. “
The reservation was canceled 2 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Beautiful place in a perfect location. I would recommend this apartment for anyone!
This place was perfect for the 4 of us to stay for 4 nights! Very spacious, comfortable, clean, so convenient to get around and not to mention affordable. Yaletown is a fantastic area in Vancouver. Chantal was very helpful and even stayed a little bit later to meet us as we had some delays at the airport with our luggage taking extra long to get off the plane. Thanks Chantal! Would definitely recommend staying here.
This host has 352 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We are Dream Rentals- the leaders in Downtown Vancouver for short term rentals for many years.
We manage over 70 luxury suites, and we will give you the best service so your stay will be amazing.
When you book with us, you can have a peace of mind knowing that there is a professional team waiting for you and helping in truley making your stay in Vancouver a dream!