Muang Gudi Resort is truly a piece of architecture; a blend between Ayutthaya and Sukhothai period architecture that shows throughout the resort. All the rooms benefit of the same attention to detail and are decorated with all the comfort of modern living plus a flare of ancient Ayutthaya and Sukhothai charm. This unique designed boutique resort is located on a secluded part of well known Doi Mae Rim, famous for its many tourist attractions such as butterfly and snake farm, elephant camp, Tiger Kingdom and of course Queen Sirikit botanical garden just to name a few.
The 26 spacious and cozy guest rooms at the Muang Gudi all feature exclusive paintings, custom designed teak furniture and luxurious amenities reinforcing the perfect blend between the charms of ancient art and modernity.
Deluxe Guest Room Deluxe Guest Room Facilities :
• 3 storey building with 26 guestrooms • IDD Telephone
• 22 King size bed rooms. • Refrigerator and mini bar
• 4 Twin bed rooms. • Full set of toiletry
• Room size from 35 to 40 sq. m. • Hair dryer
• Individual split type air conditioning
• Cable TV
• Tea & coffee making facilities
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.