About This Listing
**Book early for best results** Bakers Beach Cottage is a charming shabby-chic Ralph Lauren style Beach Cottage ON THE SAND of Miramar Beach in Montecito Santa Barbara - CA.(rates are seasonal) Enjoy sweeping views of the ocean and mountains as the waves roll beneath you! Perfect for hosting getaway!
Two story 2 bedroom 2 full bathroom property with 2 decks.
Comfortably Sleeps 8. (5 beds total)
You must experience waking up with coffee or tea on the deck at sunrise or wine on the deck at sunset to understand how life is good. Lets face it; you deserve this!
Guests access get direct access to the BEACH first and foremost! Step out of bed, right out to your private deck that steps down directly to the sand!
Smart 3D TV & BlueRay player, wireless Bluetooth music and surround sound system,lots beach toys, boogie boards, skim boards soft top log board, washer & dryer, wireless Internet etc; all basic furnishings necessary for comfortable daily living. Please see website or inquire for details. Rental Packages also available to access: Stand-Up Paddle Board, a bicycle, and a portable Baby Crib.
Interaction with Guests
Visit our official website: (website hidden)
Email us for your rental inquiries:
We are always a phone call or TEXT away for all questions you may have!
(phone number hidden)
Montecito is an affluent unincorporated village in Santa Barbara County, California. Home of the famous Coast Village Road which hosts an array of boutiques cafes and fine dining, Montecito is a quaint little town nestled up against the Santa Barbara Mountains that sits along the golden pacific coast in South Santa Barbara, just north of Summerland. Have lunch on the pier or go for a stroll down State St. Be sure to visit the SB Zoo, the Bird Sanctuary or catch a concert at the Santa Barbara Bowl! Alot of celebrities book this cottage for the LA get away! And love it! Don't waist time, book ahead.
Get here by train, plane or automobile. Train and greyhound station just minutes away. Minutes from downtown Santa Barbara and Montecito Village! Private gated parking with guest parking as well. Bikes available upon request with advance notice.
Other Things to Note
Book early. This property goes extremely fast. With almost all guests return customers.
FIRST RULE: LEAVE YOUR SHOES AND CARES AT THE DOOR
SECOND RULE: HAVE FUN- Make memories!
THIRD~ kindly abide by these laws of the land :)
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. PST/PDT AND CHECK-OUT TIME IS BY 11 A.M. PST/PDT. NO Early Check-in or late check-out (unless approved in writing. Additional fees will apply).
2. Access: Guests shall allow Homeowner, Management, or Owner's Agents to access the property for purposes of maintenance and repairs, inspections or property sales. 24 hours notice will be given written or verbally for non-emergencies. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a most reasonable manner.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions with the exception of prior consent of
Homeowner. (A separate pet security deposit & fee may be required. “Pet Addendum” must be completed.)
4. Parking: Gated parking is available. Gate codes will be given at a later time (when all rent and deposits have been collected). This property includes one assigned space, and a guest/visitor space. Tenants (and guests) must only use these for parking within the gated lot. Gate codes must not be given out to anyone other than the rental party. A day lot is also available for public beach access and guests. City rules do not allow overnight parking in the day lot.
5. Premises: All of the units and surrounding properties are privately owned; the Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness of anyone, in which may occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this
reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite on the premises.
6. Property: Keep the property and all furnishings in good order (exactly as found; you will be liable upon departure). The articles and furnishings within property include antiques and high end electronics to be treated with care, and all have been cataloged and documented for such reasons.
7. This is a NON SMOKING home. Due to allergies, cleanliness and fire hazards, smoking anything is not permitted inside this home.
8. Property Use: Only use appliances, fireplace and any plumbing apparatus for their intended uses.
9. Fireplace: The “Franklin Stove” fireplace is an antique vented gas fueled firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. Flue (vents) must be opened thoroughly before use for proper ventilation. You are hereby agreeing that it will be supervised at all times while in use. You (and guests) shall agree that you will never leave a room with anything still burning. Furthermore, NOTHING shall be left burning overnight or while sleeping. (These rules apply to candles or any other controlled burning
10. Water and Septic: The property is on a city sewer system. The mineral content in the water is high. The sewer system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products or other non flushable material have been flushed and clog the septic/ sewer system, you could be
11. Storms/Weather: In the event of a storm, hurricane, wildfire, earthquake or tsunami, no refunds given unless:
The state or local authorities order a mandatory evacuation in a “Storm Warning area" and/or A "mandatory evacuation” order has been given for the “Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest/ long term tenant.
The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation in a “Warning," area, we will refund:
§ Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
§ Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Warning is lifted; and
§ Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Warning" period.
We do not refund due to road or flight conditions.
12. Damage/Reservations Deposit: A Reservation Deposit is required as an advance payment to reserve and hold your dates (see #13). An additional Damage Security Deposit* of at least 15% is required. This must be
received at least 7 days before the reserved check in date. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent;
however, it is fully refundable within (21) days of departure per California law, provided the following
provisions are met;
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear or missing articles.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher. One load of laundry
d. All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure (including movie rentals through “Direct TV ” or other satellite / cable service and excessive utilities. Please note; do not use services frivolously, if we opt to cover your bills “all
inclusive”. We will not cover any bill exceeding $200).
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. No Early check-in or late check-out.
h. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representatives of the owner), or the local law enforcement.
(12*: Please be advised by our obtaining the agreed security deposit amount, it does not by any means release you of damage beyond said amount held. It is obtained for the purpose of temporarily relieving any urgent damage. Damage that exceeds the stated deposit will be considered outstanding and pursued in full.).
13. Payment: An advance payment of at least 30% (Reservation Deposit) of the rental rate is required 30 days before arrival (non refundable). The advance payment will be applied toward the rent. Please make payments in the
form of the transaction listed in the agreement or personal checks payable to: Nathan A. Baker (mail to: 3444 Fuchsia Street, Costa Mesa, CA. 92626). The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due (7) days before your arrival date. (Please note your dates are only tentatively reserved until the Reservation Deposit is received and cleared.).
14. Minimum Stay: This property rents at a weekly rate minimum. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday or seasonal periods. If a rental is taken for less than 1 week, the guest will be charged the full weekly rate in accordance to the season.
15. Cancellation: Thirty (30) day written notice is required for early termination of this contract. Cancellations
that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty (excluding reservation deposit). Changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage and/or reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
16. Subletting: No sublets or assignments of the Lease Agreement in relation to this property and/ or its’ contents will be permitted at any time. Subletting or other financial gain of the property may result in immediate termination of the Lease Agreement, be considered a Breech of Contract and an Eviction to vacate the
property may be enforced.
17. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to ___ persons. An additional fee of $100.00
-$350 per person per night for guests in addition to (____ ) will apply. Guests (within the party of (6) staying 72
hours or longer MUST be reported to management / homeowner within 24 hours, or the contract will be terminated. Any persons not listed on the lease agreement staying longer than 72 within a 30 day period will incur the Maximum Occupancy daily fees to the lease agreement.
18. Inclusive Fees: Rates include a one-time linen/towel setup. Standard amenity fees are included in the rental rate. (Additional amenities requested may incur additional fees not specified in the Agreement.)
19. Maid Service: While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the property. A standard additional cleaning fee will be applied to all reservations. This rate may vary, as the standard fee is $350 unless other arrangements are made in writing.
20. Rate Changes: Rates subject to change without notice. (Written agreements prior to any changes will not be affected.) Fees incurred by a Guest outside of the agreed rate will be the responsibility of the Guest such as payment shipping (FedEX, UPS,etc) and payment processing fees: Credit Card and PayPal payments will be charged 3.9%; EFT/ Wire transfers will be charged up to $50, returned / bounced / stopped checks are
charged per occurrence.
21. Falsified Reservations: Reservations obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
22. Written Exceptions: Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
23. Insurance: You have the right to obtain travelers/renters’ insurance on your own behalf. When accepting this reservation you must hereby Indemnify the owner(s), management or the property itself from any
liability claim or legal action. You, your guests and your possessions enter at your own risk. We will also not be responsible for
any ones’ lost, damaged or stolen property. We will not be held liable for any loss anyone may incur as a result or relation to this
reservation. For further information regarding obtaining such insurance, please visit the following link as our
personal reference; (website hidden) * (phone number hidden) * (email hidden)
24. Communications: We typically send correspondence via email. If you wish to receive any written correspondence via mail you must notify us. Upon request only, you may receive documents, notifications or email correspondence to be sent to you via U.S. Regular Mail.
I can't express enough how indebted and grateful I am for Destiny's kind heart.
AirBnB accidentally double-booked the place that we were supposed to stay at, and didn't tell us until we had showed up at the house. We spent 3-4 hours trying to find a place to call home, when all of a sudden we got a call saying that AirBnB had found a host willing to take us. We were ECSTATIC...
...then we walked into the house. We felt like we were dreaming!!! This home was the most relaxing, beautiful place we had ever been to. No joke, we woke up on Saturday morning to a pod of 30 dolphins swimming through the cove. Talk about an experience.
The home is beautiful, the location is priceless, and Destiny is always there if you need a quick answer to something.
Destiny, THANK YOU for opening your beautiful home to us. You were amazing.
All grocery necessities you will need, and everything in between located in the same stripmallCoast Village Road Montecito CA 93108
The Santa Barbara Bird Sanctuary is a non-profit organization, dedicated to the rescue and rehabilitation of unwanted, abused, and orphaned companion parrots.Lillie Ave Summerland CA 93067
Affordable imported and health food groceries.South Milpas Street Santa Barbara CA 93103