we are s a small budget hotel , home stay located in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, with friendly owner and family run business, our motto is EVERY ONE CAN STAY, the concept of business is clean, nice and friendly place to stay, we welcome back packer, family, tour and travel company, businessman, student, adult, children, pets is allow but not dog and snake , free wifi 24hrs 365days, food is easy just walk down to ground flr there is a few restaurant Pizza Hut, KFC, Satay, Indian Food, Malay Food, Chinese Food, Western etc, to go to Kuala Lumpur City just hop to LRT station about 200M away or you just get the bus at our doorstep, taxi is 24hrs a day, around the premises there is Lake Garden, University Hospital, Teaching College, Stadium , Cycling Velodrome, Shopping Complex and Jogging track. To reach our Hostel is easy just take the LRT stop at Salak Selatan Station and walk by or just call our reception we more than happy to pick you from the station or just take a cab
An Adventure gone Wrong!!
This is the second time I stayed here.
1) First of all, never take the bus to Sentral and then Kommuter train. My flight arrived @ 5 pm @ KLIA, reached hostel @ 9 pm. Had to carry bags at the train station and at the hostel since no lift.
Better is to spend $5 more and take the KL Transit train, it is faster and station is much better
2) The rooms are ok if you're a single guy and ready to rough it out. The bathroom didn't have mirror or toilet paper.
3) There's no noise control. The young male guests were loud..even at 2-3 am. Mohd and his wife are too nice.
4) Food options are not there for vegetarians as area is Muslim. Don't get me wrong, they are very warm and friendly people but many don't speak English and Food is meat only. I had to shell out more than $10 (RM33) for below average pizza at Pizza Hut
5) Only thing positive is Mohd's personality. He's a good and caring guy and tries his best to serve guests but that can only take you so far.
Mohd is a great guy, super friendly. He came and picked me up from train station, took me to local eating and sightseeing. Always reasonable and helpful.
The rooms are basic, I think this is the best you can do for $20/night in KUL. I prefer top floor rooms.
Hotel was reassured(secured), Mohd Fuad is talkative and available. Restoring quite close. Good welcome
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT