About this listing
Our spacious one bedroom apartment is situated on a quiet street between two of Seattle’s best neighborhoods: Fremont and Ballard. It's newly renovated and within walking distance to many coffee spots, restaurants, bars, shops and downtown bus lines!
Welcome! Whether it's a quick overnight or an extended stay in beautiful Seattle... you will enjoy our newly renovated 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 700 sq ft apartment. It's clean, spacious, and equipped for everything you need to enjoy your trip.
Self-contained with a private entrance the apartment has a living room, dining area, kitchen, bedroom and bath. It comfortably sleeps 2 people in the queen sized bed but can accommodate 2 more guests on fold-out floor mattresses.
The space makes up the back portion of our home so the backyard (where the entrance to the apartment is located) is shared with our friendly, 45-lb dog named Lyla. Like most labs she is incredibly friendly, loves meeting new people, and is always looking to make new friends. So are we!
We look forward to meeting you. Safe travels!
▪ Secure private entry
▪ Access to shared outdoor space including wood firepit and gas BBQ
▪ Queen bed
▪ Full bath, hairdryer provided
▪ Dining area including table and chairs
▪ Kitchen including refrigerator, hot plate (no oven), dishwasher, microwave, toaster, drip coffeemaker, and french press
▪ Coffee and tea provided
▪ Plates, cups, silverware, and pots/pans included
▪ Extra towels and linens
▪ Secure Wi-Fi
▪ 60" flat-screen TV including cable and HBO
▪ Easy on-street parking (quiet street)
▪ Buses to city center just a few blocks away
▪ Many restaurants and breweries in Fremont and Ballard - all within walking distance
Interaction with Guests
We are always available for any questions or issues that come up during your stay, however your space and privacy will always be respected.
We are located 1 mile from the heart of Fremont and 1.5 miles from Ballard.
0.2 miles to #44 bus to Ballard/University District
0.3 miles to #5 bus Downtown
0.3 miles to #28 bus Downtown
The apartment is a half mile from the Burke Gilman Trail
About the Host, Mary Beth And Greg
Greg hails from the great state of Rhode Island and Mary Beth from the Redwood Coast of Northern California. We both somehow found our way to Seattle and haven't been able to leave since. We both love exploring everything the Pacific Northwest has to offer including hiking, camping, boating, and skiing. We love travelling and hearing about great places from fellow travelers.