Welcome to Montreal! You'll feel at home in my cozy and charming 1 bedroom apartment just steps away from some of Montreal's chicest cafés, boutiques, restaurants, and nightlife. It's the perfect romantic getaway in the heart of the Plateau -- one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Montreal.
Sunny, second-floor apartment in historic house on small, quiet street. Your new home-away-from-home has:
- a baby grand piano (feel free to play it!)
- an office and wifi throughout the apartment
- skylight in living/dining area
- coffee in the freezer and a French press, help yourself
- a fully equipped kitchen for those who like to cook
- a wood-burning fireplace and firewood
- a claw-foot bathtub to relax in
- front porch with scenic view and breakfast table for two
- artwork on the walls by Montreal artists
- locally made surprises to sample
- a beautiful and large backyard garden with dining table for 6 and park bench
Sheets and towels included for your stay. Street parking is available on nearby Mt-Royal Avenue. Public transportation (subway and bus) as well as BIXI (public bikes) just around the corner.
If you're staying for a while, we have a housekeeper who can come during your stay for $50 extra.
Practice your French with our friendly neighbours -- just say "bonjour"!
Aleece was a gracious host. Left wine and a note on the table, which was a lovely greeting to us when we got in. Flexible on arrival time. The apartment was lovely-and SO cozy/relaxing. The only drawback was no A/C (but there is a fan as well as ceiling fans). We absolutely loved the SONOS music system which allowed your choice of music to travel around the apartment.
Aleece and Simon live in the apartment, so it definetly feels like home. She even allowed us to use her computer in her office.
Thank you very much!!
Aleece's place was absolutely lovely. It had everything you need plus more. It made you feel like you were a Montreal native and not to mention less than a block away from a great restaurant which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner! It is close to everything you need...banks, shops, bars etc...I felt right at home at her place. She has great taste! If you ever needed her, she was a text or phone call away. The WIFI was a great add-on and so was her wireless internet radio system. Not to mention a great book collection that you might just want to check out. I highly recommend her and thoroughly enjoyed my stay.