My apartment is a cozy and clean one-bedroom apartment located on the 3rd floor in a building from the late 1800s on Vesterbro.
Be aware that in the months of June, Juli, august and september I only take long weekends like Thursday/Friday - Sunday/Monday
Vesterbro is one of the most attractive areas in the capital. In this neighbourhood, the main highlight is (email hidden)-long street that passes through a former red light district and ends in the modern part of Vesterbro. Hip cafes, bars and trendy stores animate the sidewalks of Istedgade, all the way.
There are plenty of cafés, bars, restaurants and querky boutiques you only find on Vesterbro a stone's throw from the apartment. It is definitely one of the more lively and trendy areas of the city. It is located around 10 minutes by foot from Copenhagen Central Station or two-three stops by bus.
The apartment consists of the following:
- A living room with a comfy 2-seater sofa, 32" lcd TV with internet 'Cable TV', wireless high speed internet. A speaker system where you can hook up your portable music player and a dining table which seat up to four.
- A bedroom with a new doublebed (140x200 cm)
- A fully equipped kitchen
- From the bedroom you can access a large and cosy private balcony.
I can also set up an extra mattress for a third/fourth person in the living room when needed.
Bed linens, blankets/duvets and towels etc. are available and at your disposal.
Note for Smokers: I have a balcony where you are welcome to light up.
A deposit of USD 200 will be reserved through Airbnb the day before you arrive and will be released 24 hours after check out assuming no damage etc.
Great location, and a light, clean and well appointed flat. All you need for a weekend break, and its in the best place for good food and bars.
Exactly as Jacob described it, but lots of stairs, not for anyone who isn't very mobile.
Jacob also left a good guide on local places including the very good icecream parlour down the road. Fab city, fab flat and great food.
Jacob was an excellent host. We enjoyed our stay in his charming, central and sunny apartment!
1. CLEAN - The first thing I look for in an airbnb apartment, and what I can promise you will get with this apartment.
2. GREAT LOCATION - A brisk 15 minute walk from the Central Station, which is your gateway from the airport, to Louisiana, or any other more distant locations. Its proximity to Central Station also makes it walking distance to the main city and an easy way to see Copenhagen by foot or by bike (speaking of, there is a bike rental place just down the street from Jacob's place as well). Lots of cool restaurants in the area too.
3. GREAT HOST - Jacob was always extremely responsive and helpful, particularly when we had last-minute changes with our plans. Thanks to Jacob, our unexpected speed bumps did not derail our trip because of his help and how accommodating he was. Thanks, Jacob!
4. GREAT SHOWER WATER PRESSURE - poor water pressure is a pet peeve of mine, so I am ecstatic whenever there is great water pressure in an apartment I stay at. I know, it's a small detail, but one that makes a big difference for me at the end of a long day out and about! Just as a heads up, the shower space and bathroom is a bit on the snug side, but it's exactly as portrayed in his photos, and works perfectly fine.
super cozy app. very quiet at night yet very central. bike rental and a lot of cool coffee shops just around the corner!
very kind host, quick answers for every question.
very clean app.
We had a great time discovering this wonderful city.
Jacob was kind and helpful. He makes everything for you to feel like at home. The flat is not very quiet but has nice and trendy decoration and everything you need to spend a good time. You can use the BBQ in the garden and have a sunny drink in your own balcony. The location is a perfect way to discover and enjoy Vesterbro District, its ambiance and nice neighborhood.The area is full of nice cafés, restaurants, shops and events. You definitely must try the icecream's shop right next to the street !
A good deal if you want to live and feel like a local for a while.
A perfect place to spend a week in Copenhagen. Loved the style of the apartment and accommodating host. thank you Jacob!
Jacob's apartment very well-located; Vesterbro and the Meatpacking district are great areas. Close to Copenhagen Central Station and the city centre.
Jacob's apartment is cosy, clean, tidy and in a great location from which to explore Copenhagen (we walked to most attractions/sights). We had a great time using it as a base - and whilst the place is small - we comfortably spent 4 nights there as a group of 3.
We didn't get to meet Jacob as he was away when we visited but everything was arranged perfectly. Communication was fantastic and any questions were answered very quickly!
The house is very nice, and the neighborhood is fantastic.
Only stayed 2 nights, but immediately felt like home, also because Jacob was very welcoming.
Jacob has been very welcoming and helpful, answered us quickly, and was very flexible and understanding with our check-in and check-out. He left us a map and an excellent guide to things near by.
The apartment has a beautiful balcony, facing a nice backyard, with sun in the afternoon. The apartment is very nicely decorated. The bathroom and the kitchen is a bit small, but that didn't bother us :)
If you are a person that is sensitive to noise, you should know that it's a beautiful, but old building, and you can sometimes hear quite clearly footsteps from the people in the floor above, the sound of them moving furniture, or vacuuming. You may also hear the sound of the neighbor's TV.
Comfortable bed, a nice little stereo where you can attach your iphone/ipod.
The apartment is located close to Kødbyen - excellent for going out partying. The whole Vesterbro area has a lot of nice cafees, restaurants, bars, shops etc.
Definitely good value for money!