Lovely 1 bedroom in Hell's Kitchen. Steps away from Restaurant Row and Times Square.
Amenities- to name a few:
- Free Wifi and Internet
- Towels for each guest
- Full Kitchen
Quiet and tranquil space in the midst of all the hub-bub. Always wonderful to come home to after a long day of walking and walking and walking some more! I will do everything to make your stay convenient, fun, and relaxing.
3rd Floor walk-up (2 flights up). The stairwell is large and open and well maintained.
The apartment accommodates 3 people comfortably- 1 Full bed in bedroom + 1 Daybed in living room. There is underbed storage for smaller suitcases.
There is 1 bathroom in the main bedroom- shower + sink + toilet.
There are A/C window units in the living room and bedroom during the Summer. The apartment is kept toasty warm with steam-heat risers + radiators in the Winter.
I keep basics groceries in stock for when guests check-in (Tea, Pasta, Snacks, Juice, Milk).
There are only a few outlets in the apartment- I will point them out when checking in.
The bathroom is on the smaller side- but at least it's not in the living room!
The living room has many books and DVDs at your disposal (pls make sure to leave them in the apartment when you Check-Out!)
The apartment is professionally cleaned before your arrival.
Also- apartment is exceptionally quiet as it faces the back garden. The windows are large and the greenery is lovely in the spring time.
I have compiled a Check-In binder that includes neighborhood details & locations (grocery stores, liquor stores, pharmacies, yummy eateries).
- 100% private apartment + your own set of keys
- Free Wifi and Internet
- Fully equipped & functional kitchen
- Microwave Oven
- HDTV + Cable
- Apple TV + DVD/BluRay player + Wii & Wii Fit
- Towels for each guest (pls advise guest # so I can provide enough towels)
- Paper Towels + Toilet Paper + Dish Towels
- Soap + Shampoo + Toothpaste
- Ceramic Hairdryer
- Kingsdown Pillowtop Mattress = awesome sleep. Enjoy!
- Your very own 5 drawer dresser!
- iPhone/iPod/iPad alarm clock/charger
- Clean linens + extra blankets and pillows
- Iron + Ironing board
- Basic Office Supplies (pens + paper + tape + scissors) for those creative moments!
- Printer/Scanner available—let me know ahead of time if you need this and I will set it up
- Garden patio on ground level
- Street parking is available and there are garages located within a few blocks as well.
- Amazing restaurants and cafes in the neighborhood
Interaction with Guests
Always available to ask for directions and suggestions!
I love that you can be from anywhere and still feel like you have come home. One of the most exciting areas in the city- you will enjoy experiencing the life of a New Yorker.
Apartment is close to Times Square, Broadway Shows, Shopping, Restaurants and the Subway.
Close to 1, 2, 3, 7, N, A, C, E and Q subway stations.
1. CHECK-IN time is flexible starting @ 1pm (if there isn’t a guest before you). CHECK-OUT time is also flexible starting @ 11am. Please keep me updated on your itinerary to work out check-in/check-out details + schedule cleaning crew!
2. This is a NON-SMOKING apartment.
3. Please check with me regarding types of dogs allowed in the apartment. No kitties permitted- sorry!
4. Keys are left on the kitchen counter and unit is left locked (including windows). **There is a $100.00 lost key charge.
5. MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the apartment, daily maid service is not provided. I hire a professional cleaner before/after each stay and I do not charge for cleaning.
6. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to
forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
7. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
8. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – partial refunds will be given in the event of a hurricane or storm.
9. No roof access permitted.
10. The building does recycle... I ask that you take out trash and recycling when checking out. Recycling rules included with Check-In material.
11. GARDEN PATIO ACCESS-- please keep noise volume to a minimum at all times. You are a guest of the building and should be exceedingly respectful of all of our wonderful neighbors!
**Do not use patio after 11pm.
Jesse's place made us feel at home. The environment made us feel a sense of relaxation. She was very attentive. The description of her place was as described. She even left a directory with all the points of interest (which was helpful). I will be back!
Nous avons passé un excellent séjour chez Jessie (8 nuits, 3 personnes) ! L'appartement est adorable, propre, très bien équipé et tres confortable (mention spéciale pour le lit un vrai bonheur !). Il est aussi idéalement placé à deux pas de Time square dans un cartier très vivant avec tout les commerces et restaurants nécessaires a proximité. La communication avec Jessie a été tres bonne, rien a redire ! Appartement à recommander :)
Jesse is a very nice woman. She has her apartment decorated specially for us Christmas, etc. Silvesterhut prepared foods and worried. Thanks again, Jesse. It felt very welcome after properly. Also the bed is super condescended so that we do not want to get up. Time Square is super close. Also, restaurant, bakery and train are not far away. There we really had a great time. When we come again, only to Jesse. It is simply the best. :-)
We arrived in the morning and Jesse was waiting for us she made us feel very welcome and shown us around before leaving us to start our vacation. The apartnent was very comfortable and was only a couple of blocks away from Times Square.
Jesse kept in touch over the week making sure we had everything we needed. we are definitely going to use this apartment next time we go back to New York I would recommend Jesse and her apartment to anyone interested in a comfortable stay when visiting Manhattan
Die Wohnung ist super schön und mit allem was man benötigt eingerichtet! Sie ist perfekt von der Lage und man ist zu Fuß in 5min am Time Square! Jesse ist super lieb und hat für uns essen eingekauft! Es hat alles super geklappt u wir würden jederzeit wieder das Apartment mieten!
We had a great time in Jesses' apartment! It's close enough to everything and has great access to the train that takes you to the airport. The apartment is really cute and the bed is sooooo comfy! Jesse is a great host and was always available to talk about any questions we had! We always felt safe and even as a 22 year old female walking on my own, I had no issues. I would definitely stay here the next time I visit NYC. Thanks for everything Jesse
Jesses apartment is really nice! I loved the place and the neighbourhood. There were nice restaurants (The Marshal, OBAO etc), bakerys (don't miss Amy's bread) and other food markets just around the corner. We were two adults and one 11-y and that worked fine. It was easy to walk to Times Square, Intrepid museum, The Highline, Central Park, Broadway, madame Tussauds...and the subways isn't far. We had a great stay in an apartment that was well equipped and nicely furnished, had excellent beds and peaceful surroundings! We will be happy if we get the opportunity to come back to Jesses place some day!
I am a fashion industry professional who loves to work work work!
I also love my apartment- but I travel alot for my job and hate to think of it empty for weeks at a time. I have lived in NYC for 16 years and cannot imagine life anywhere else!