"One of the most lovely homes in San Francisco!" -Kimberly, AirBnB Customer Experience Manager. Please read our 5 star reviews below.
3 bedrooms: 1 California King, 1 Queen, 1 inflatable Queen bed on floor in nursery
2 bathrooms: jacuzzi tub, rain shower
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac just minutes from downtown San Francisco, this garden oasis is located in the quiet Potrero Hill neighborhood. This home began as a small cottage in 1914, and was extensively remodeled in 2007 to become the exquisite two story home you see today.
Pass through the rose covered gate into a flower filled garden and continue to the entrance of this charming three bedroom home. The main level has a living room, study and remodeled kitchen, as well as two bedrooms and one full bath. The greatest asset of this home is the fold-away doors which open the entire living area to the outside yard, perfect for taking advantage of the sunnier-than-normal Potrero Hill weather. Potrero Hill sits above the famous San Francisco fog and normally stays 5-10 degrees warmer than other neighborhoods.
Upstairs the master suite with California King bed is a serene retreat with a spa-like bath and jacuzzi tub. Wake up in peace as you step through French doors onto a deck overlooking the front yard's magnolia and avocado trees (and between the months of May and September, the avocados are delicious and yours for the picking). The finished basement includes a washer and dryer.
This immaculate treehouse home is one block from kid and dog-friendly McKinley Park, 1.5 miles from the lively Mission district and Dolores Park, 1.5 miles from the SOMA neighborhood, and 3 miles from the Ferry Building. We're a quick 15min taxi from San Francisco airport, and 20min from Berkeley, Oakland and the East Bay. The #19 bus, 1 flat block away, will connect you to the Muni and Bart lines on Market Street at Civic Center.
Please review photo captions for amenity details:
- Kitchen (renovated in 2009): Wolf range, Miele dishwasher, JennAir refrigerator; Black granite countertops with Carrera marble backsplash; Kemper cabinets with soft close
- Master bedroom: California King bed, extremely comfortable pillowtop mattress, skylights, French doors leading to deck overlooking front yard, dual closets (note: bedroom does not contain 'blackout' curtains and does become light in the summer morning hours)
- Master bath: 6 jet jacuzzi tub, rain showerhead, radiant heat slate stone floor, double sinks, Waterworks fixtures
- 2nd Bedroom: The best view in the house, this room offers a Queen size sleigh bed, hardwood floors, and dedicated closet space
- 3rd Bedroom (currently a Nursery): This carpeted room has a Queen-sized Aerobed Luxury Pillowtop bed. It's brand new as of Oct 2011. Size is 78" L x 60" W x 14" D. A Stokki crib, changing table, and diaper genie can be made available, but will otherwise be removed.
- Downstairs bathroom includes shower and bath and serves 2nd and 3rd bedroom
- Entertainment: 42" Sony wall mounted flatscreen TV with Blu-Ray/DVD Player, Playstation 3, internet-connected (website hidden) TV, Sony Sonos wireless speakers and music system, wireless internet (40+ Mbps)
- Seamless indoor/outdoor living via Nanawall fold away doors in the living room
- Garden/Front Yard: Spacious outdoor area, Weber gas BBQ grill, large grass lawn, slate tile path and patio, outdoor lighting, auto irrigation system
- Two Linus 3 speed bikes (his and hers), helmets, and lock available for additional $50 fee per bike
- Separate downstairs laundry room
- Ipe brazilian hardwood floors throughout
- Intercom and alarm system
- 75 gallon water heater and forced air furnace
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||5 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$2750 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$10000 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Sean's house is fantastic - Potrero Hill is a great neighbourhood, close to downtown, parking is available, and the house itself is a beautiful renovated San Francisco heritage home. We had a great 8 day stay and would visit again in a heartbeat!
the house is simply spectacular. i suppose if sean or victoria were awful it wouldn't change how truly stunning and inviting their home is - however, quite to the contrary, sean was absolutely lovely to deal with. i had a problem w the key my first night and came in very late at night.. long story short, sean was remarkably generous and kind with me. i couldn't possibly recommend their home more. everything about my stay there was stellar. looking forward to returning!
Sean & Victoria were awesome from beginning to end and their home was absolutely phenomenal. Super generous host and a lovely couple. I never met them in person, but our communications have always been pleasant. They were very accommodating and quick to answer any questions.
5 of us rented this house and had a wonderful stay-cation in San Francisco. Even though it stormed the entire weekend, this gem was still majestic and a real joy to stay. It was like staying at a home out of the architectural digest magazine, everything was better than what I expected and super clean.
I've stayed in homes before where I've questioned the cleanliness and sanitation, that wasn't the case here at all. I loved all the technology in the house, lots of wireless devices, especially loved the Sonos and speaker system.
Fabulous place. Sean and Victoria were great to deal with, the house is gorgeous, and the beds were insanely comfortable. A word of warning though: If you're used to sleeping in a dark room, the master bedroom gets quite bright in the morning thanks to the bamboo curtains and skylight. A sleep mask might be advisable.
Wow! Sean and Victoria's home was the perfect place for a special weekend in SF.
My first time booking on AirBnB, it was great to find such a gem (literally) to celebrate my best friend's birthday with her out-of-town family. While I was originally just looking for just a house with enough rooms to accomodate all of us, once I stepped into Sean and Victoria's, all of us gasped with joy because it is literally a dream home (and we got to enjoy it for a few nights!).
What made it great:
-The open floor plan helped the us feel closer together and spend real quality time together really easily
-The large kitchen was perfect for family breakfasts before we went out on the day's journey (and the stove!! amazing)
-Ripe avocados from the front tree were delicious
-Lights over the front yard and the "NanaWall" doors leading from the living room into the patio were enough to keep a few of the family members in for the night just to enjoy the space
-Sean and Victoria have great style...made it even more inspiring to stay in their home
-A walk down the hill to Whole Foods was actually a perfect way to jumpstart the day before everyone got up (and get the heart going)
-Staying in Potrero Hill made me feel like a local, and it was such a quick drive to different spots around town
Sean was also an awesome host, detailing tips and local treats to check out, and making sure to answer questions before. Would love to stay here again! It has made me a firm believer in using AirBnB in the future!!
Victoria and Seans home is one of the most lovely in San Francisco! Secluded in Portero Hill, it offers access to the city with the appeal of being off the beaten path. The open floor plan with gorgeous wood floors, high ceilings and a master loft are to die for. The front yard patio was perfect for grilling and having a lovely summer dinner. I look forward to staying at their one of a kind home again... Please go on vacation again soon!!!!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.