Charming one bedroom located in one of the most convenient areas of Los Angeles, next to the Hollywood, Universal Studios, Studio City, and Burbank. Very safe and quiet, gated community with on-site convenient stores and free parking.
HUGE DISCOUNTS ON WEEKLY AND EVEN BIGGER DISCOUNTS ON MONTHLY RENTALS!
Flexible dates, fully furnished, full sized kitchen...
* Furnished 1 bedroom apartment with flexible leasing options
* Full sized refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, gas stove, microwave, dual-sink, and a wine fridge!
* KING SIZED BED
* Clean sheets, blankets, towels, toiletries, soap, shampoo, blow dryer, etc. all provided for your convenience!
* Kitchen supplies: dishes, pots, pans, glassware, silverware, knives, grilling equipment, can opener, pizza cutter, and anything else you may need.
* Ample closet space, linen closet, chest drawers, extra clothes hangers, etc.
* Extra twin sized air mattresses with plenty of extra sheets and blankets will be provided upon request.
* Full size balcony
* Conveniently located laundry machines and dryers right outside the unit - 8 new laundry machines so you'll always have access to a machine.
* Digital cable TV from Time Warner in both rooms with two DVD players
* Wireless high-speed internet from Time Warner also included
* Free long distance telephone anywhere in the United States
As a guest, you will have access to:
* Barbecue grills
* On-site convenience store
* Dry cleaning
* State of the art fitness center
* Basketball courts
* Swimming pools
* Beach volleyball court
* Tennis courts
* Movie theater room
* Study lounge
* Business center
Nestled in the hills between Burbank and Hollywood with easy access to studios, freeways, and more, these apartment homes feature million-dollar mountain or valley views.
* Easy access to the 101 and 134 Freeways
* 20 minutes to Downtown Los Angeles Financial District
* Convenient to trendy restaurants and boutique shopping centers
* Within two miles of Universal, Warner Brothers, Dreamworks, and more
* Minutes away from West Hollywood, Studio City, Sherman Oaks and Pasadena
* 2.6 miles to the Hollywood & Highland Center and the Chinese Theater of red carpet fame
There is a bus stop outside the property; however, as with anywhere else in Los Angeles, I would recommend having a car.
There is plenty of free parking on the property - I will provide you with a parking pass.
* Please remember to keep your keys on you whenever you leave the apartment because the door will automatically lock behind you!
* Remember to hang the orange parking pass in your car as soon as you check in so your car doesn't get towed - also, remember to take it off and leave it when checking out!
* Please help us keep the carpet clean by taking your shoes off inside the apartment - it is steam cleaned regularly
* Obviously, no parties anything that may disturb the neighbors.
* Checking out:
Please leave the following in the desk when checking out:
- Gate pass ("Secura Key")
- Orange hanging parking pass
- Laundry card
- Both keys
* Please leave the apartment reasonably clean when checking out
* Check out time is 12:00 PM on the day of your scheduled check out, unless otherwise discussed.
* Please let me know ahead of time when you plan to check out and once you have checked out so I can schedule the cleaning and preparation for the next guests.
Please call or message me anytime with any questions!
Cell: (phone number hidden)
Home: (phone number hidden)
My wife: (phone number hidden)
Lucas, thanks again for making our stay so enjoyable. We really appreciate that the kitchen is so well provisioned, the king-size bed is so comfortable, and the apt is so spacious. You couldn't have been more welcoming. We look forward to staying with you again!
Lucas is a great host with clear instruction to find the apartment and everything needed during stay, the location is well connected to drive anywhere easily. Cozy place to contain 2 adults and a little one, the 1st airbnb trial is nice. Recommended!
Lucas's apartment was definitely spacious enough for two people. It's in a large complex, (26 buildings total) but doesn't have a formal hotel feel. The apartment is SO close to the pool and hottub, fitness center and convienence store, which is really awesome. Also awesome - Lucas left very detailed directions and responded to any questions I had very quickly, which was really helpful.
The kitchen, living room and bedroom surfaces were clean. Overall, I felt the apartment walls could use a scrub - the toilet and shower itself were clean, but the walls in the bathroom and various spots through the apartment were kind of dirty.
I didn't realize the bathroom was part of the bedroom, so to get to the bathroom, one has to walk into the bedroom. This was fine for my mom and I but may be strange if you're traveling with more folks.
The apartment was stocked with laundry tabs, towels and ample room for groceries, which was really nice. I would stay here again if I needed to be in the Burbank/Hollywood area.
The apartment was clean and cozy and basically have everything you need. Lucas was very responsive and helpful during our stay. Highly recommended!
Lucas was a great host, very responsive and had very clear directions on how to find the apartment, parking pass, keys etc. The apartment is in a great location and it was only 2 miles from my friend's house that we were visiting in Burbank. Thanks Lucas for being a gracious host!
Lucas was great. His directions and instructions were thorough and spot on. We found the place with no issues. The description and photos was accurate. We found the apartment clean, kitchen stocked, and ready for our use. He had parking passes and gate keys inside for immediate use. The location was very convenient, near both Universal Studios and Hollywood - which is what we came for. The only item that I would note would be that the bathroom is accessed through the side of the single bedroom, so if you have more than 2 people they would probably want to be family. Even though being in a large apartment complex, it was very quiet. Thanks Lucas for a great stay.
Thanks Lucas for leaving us clear instructions. We enjoyed the clean and tidy apartment along with the convenient location. Cheers
This host has 19 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm a super friendly and responsible male in his mid 30's. I moved to LA about 5 years ago from Washington, DC for work. I live in Downtown LA with my wife and work in Pasadena for an engineering company as a CPA/Accounting Manager. I love to travel and see new places, try new restaurants, and meet new people.
If you're new to the area and need some suggestions on where to eat, nice beaches, nightlife, etc. let me know!
I look forward to hearing from you!