About this listing
The most beautiful and desired area on Toronto's Harborfront.
Live right downtown without the downtown madness, in your own private hideaway with lake & downtown views, steps to entertainment & financial districts, parks, Exhibition place.
The most beautiful and desired area on Toronto's' Harborfront.
Live right downtown without the downtown madness!
This a family home where we spend some of our time between adventures (my wife, I and our 5y.o. daughter).
A 2 bd townhome on the waterfront in downtown Toronto. 800sq. f. 2 private terraces each 200 sq. f. Stainless steal appliance. Comes fully and elegantly furnished. Wifi Internet. Lake and downtown views. We love it here and hope you will too. The place is spacious, comfy, conveniently located between downtown core, entertainment parts and many travel/business/family destinations.
The apartment includes:
• 2 Fully Furnished Bedrooms (Queen in the master and twin in the 2nd bedroom)
• Fully stocked washroom
• 2-200 sqft private terraces overlooking the lake and CN Tower. One with BBQ and dining area, another as a lounge area.
• High speed WiFi internet
• A very comfy couch with a pull out memory foam mattress.
• TV HD 48" 1080p
• Underground Parking spot
• Stainless steel Appliances: Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge
• Kitchen utensils and appliances: Toaster, Blender, Kettle, etc.
• 9" Ceilings
• Washer & Dryer
• This townhome is located just few steps away from Lake Ontario (literally)
• You are on the Harbourfront strip so enjoy bike/running path, minutes to Harbourfront Centre, restaurants, wine and beer stores, etc.
• Minutes walk to Ontario/Exhibition place
• A 1min. walk to streetcars that takes you right to metro/subway Union station (6 stops).
• 4 minutes across Toronto City boutique airport, yet a very quiet area.
• 15-20min walk to CN Tower, Rogers Center, Air Canada Center, Entertainment & Financial districts, Ripley's Aquarium.
• Townhome is part of a gated community area
The place is accessible off the street level on Stadium Road, just south of Queens Quay.
The suite is part of a townhome complex, so there are about 15 steps from the ground level to get up to the unit.
You'll be given a fob that will get you to parking, front gates.
Other that that, the place is easily accessible and situated in a perfect location to live/work/play, enjoy & relax.
Interaction with Guests
I'll be there to check you in and show you the place, as well as tell you tips on the neighbourhood and where to go around. Any questions, I am available by phone throughout your stay.
The townhome is located on the West side of Toronto's Harbourfront. It is neatly tucked away from the madness of the downtown, but so close you'll be able to walk/bike/transit/drive mostly to any key Toronto attractions.
Located about 10 meters away from water, overlooking a yacht club and the CN Tower from the place. Quite, peaceful and comes with two private terraces for your to relax on.
2 streetcar stops about a minute walking distance, taking you either to Union Station (7 stops) or Bathurst Subway station (15 stops).
You can also rent a bike from a near by station, walk, or get a cab all day long at the near by boutique airport.
Overall treat it like you would treat your home.
No smoking (on patio only). Inquire about pets.
Parking available upon request.