About this listing
Quiet home centrally located near UA, UMC, TMC, Campbell, Broadway Village, El Rancho shops. Relax on the porch in a cozy yard with views of the Catalinas Mountains. 10 mins from downtown, 4th Ave and streetcar.
Newly remodeled throughout with tile floors, granite countertops, large covered porch. Transitional southwest ambience. Queen bed and hide-a-bed for extra guests. Lots of cabinets and storage. Desert landscaping with seasonal hummingbirds and Gila woodpeckers nesting in the saguaros.
Off street parking, on site washer and dryer, private yard.
Interaction with Guests
We respect our guests need for privacy but we're available if you need more interaction. Always available for questions, suggestions, sight seeing ideas.
Located in a quiet midtown neighborhood with Catalina Mountain views. 5 minutes from TMC, Health South, Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, Starbucks, Campbell Ave. 10 minutes from downtown, University of Arizona, UMC, 4th Ave, Catalina Foothills.
Public transportation is one block away on E. Grant Road. 3rd St. bike path is a 5 minute ride south. Reid Park Zoo and walking paths are an 8 minute drive south on Country Club. Rillito River walking, bike paths are 10 minutes north on Campbell Ave.
Please! No pets, No smoking on the property.
- Please care for the property as you would your own (normal wear-and tear excepted)
- All garbage and recycling has been deposited in outside bins
- All surfaces are wiped clean and are free of grease, food and water
- No perishable food or beverages are left in the refrigerator or cabinets
- All dishes have been washed
- All linens and towels have been left in the home (beds unmade)
- Furniture has not been rearranged