On the heights of Saint-Rémy de Provence Alpilles Regional Nature Park - All comfort superb surroundings quiet 70 sqm Neuf & air-conditioning for 4 to 6 people: 2 bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, laundry, land 2700m², terrace 40m², swimming pool 11m
The house is officialy rated official 3 stars - 6 persons by French ministery of Tourism.
It is unique, allowing a quick access to city center 1 km while keeping the impression of being in a wild corner of a pine forest of Provence.
It will bring you all the comfort necessary to spend an excellent stay in a relaxing and cordial framework. The house is 70 m² and consist of ;
- One bedroom 15m²; Bed 140x190cm, bedside tables, mattress, child's bed 70x115cm, french window opening onto the terrace of 40 m²
- One bedroom 15 m²; Sofa bed 2 sleeps 80x200cm or 1 bed 160x200cm, coffee table, flat screen TV, bay window facing south (room can be used as an independent living room)
- A kitchen 20 m² with sitting area ; Built-in kitchen fully equipped refrigerator, microwave, oven, hob, double sink, dishwasher, microwave, pressure cooker, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, tableware, table inside / Baby, convertible sofa 160x190cm, bay window overlooking private terrace 40 m²
- A bathroom 6,5 m²; Washbasin, large walk-in shower 1,5 m², hairdryer, toilet, storage space
- A laundry room of 3.5 m²; Washing machine, freezer wardrobe 80, sink, clothes dryer, vacuum cleaner, iron, household material, games for adults and children
- Corridor and many storage 10 m²
- Private terrace 40 m², arbor covered with wicker 24 m², barbecue, parking, pétanque
- Reversible air conditioning, WiFi, baby equipment (high chair, youpala, park, stroller)
- Household linen, bed linen, end of stay cleaning included
- Swimming pool of 11 x 4,5 m to share with the owner
Travelers will have access to the garden, football area, playground with swing, 11 x 4.5 meter pool and sun decks
Interaction with guests
We are offering you ;
RELAXATION: Enjoy a sunny Mediterranean climate, the swimming pool in summer, walks and hikes on the places painted by Van Gogh, mountain bike or horse riding in the Alpilles regional park in winter and throughout the year. The artists, the beautiful boutiques and galleries of arts in city center, the Provençal market with its colors and Mediterranean scents.
GASTRONOMY : Rich of its 76 restaurants, local products and good Provencal tables are not lacking in Saint-Rémy. For wine lovers, our vineyards "AOC les Baux de Provence" or at 40 minutes from home Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Tavel, Gigondas, Vacqueyras.
CULTURE: Glanum Archaeological Site, Saint Paul's Hospital, Alpilles Museum, numerous festivals, votive festivals and traditions throughout the year, cinema
VERY CLOSE (less than 20 km);
- Our neighboring villages in the heart of the Alpilles: Les Baux de Provence, its castle, the cathedral of images, its golf but also Maussane, Paradou, Fontvieille, Eygalières, Eyragues, their oléïcoles mills, their lifestyle and their traditions.
BUT ALSO :
- Avignon the City of the Popes (20km) European capital of culture in 2000, the Palais des Papes, the international theater festival, ...
- Arles, Roman city, gate of the Camargue (25km), its arenas, amphiteater, Roman museums,
- The Camargue, its wild expanses and its beaches, Salin de Giraud 50km, Saintes Maries of the sea 60km
We will be very happy to share with you our art of living, our light our colors landscapes and traditions and are looking forward to have the pleasure of welcoming you in Provence.
Other things to note
We will be pleased to share with our guests our culture, our traditions and wish to communicate our attachment to our region.
Pierre est responsable export, Marie-France est professeur de littérature et nous avons fondé une grande famille avec 4 enfants, Mathilde, Eugénie, Nicolas et Marie.
Chez nous, on trouve un piano, un accordéon, une guitare, des livres, des kimono de toutes tailles, des crampons, des demi-pointes, de l'animation, des histoires à raconter :)
Fiers de nos racines, nous nous attachons à partager l'amour que nous portons à notre région, sa beauté, sa culture et son patrimoine.
Famille, amis, sports, littérature, découvertes et relations humaines comptent beaucoup pour nous.