About this listing
''Promotional price of year start"
APARTMENT HAS A COZY BEDROOM WITH DOUBLE BED. IT COMFORTABLY SLEEPS TWO PEOPLE, AND CAN ACCOMMODATE, PLUS ONE OR TWO PEOPLE IN THE ROOM. HAS A PRIVILEGED LOCATION, 3 BLOCKS FROM A AV.PAULISTA, MASP, SHOP F.CANECA.
Is Apartment, at the 6th floor. It´s located in a very quiet street in the middle of the best and most central neighborhood of Sao Paulo, Brazilian largest city. has 1 rooms, 2 bathrooms, one living room, kitchen, laundry distributed in 50m2. The apartment is served by 2 elevators.
The rent includes towels and bedding. The doorman of the building is served by 24 hour security.
Jardins Neighborhood is the most trendy of São Paulo, just at 3 blocks far from the metro station of CONSOLAÇÃO/PAULISTA. Close to Oscar Freire Street, MASP Museum, Paulista Avenue and Also close to The Ibirapuera Park.
The neighborhood is regarded amongst the most sophisticated places in town, where upscale restaurants and hotels are located. The New York Times has once compared the Oscar Freire street to Rodeo Drive.
I am philosopher and playwright, and my apartment reflects my identity.
I love my apartment, hope you´ll like as (website hidden) Reis
I LOVE THE OTHER BARS AND RESTAURANTS (RESTAURANTS ARE FROM DIFFERENT CULTURES AND THE CULINARY REGION FOR ALL TASTES GOOD), ALSO THERE cinemas, theaters, nightclubs, SHOPPING CENTERS, BAKER sophistic ...
THERE two metro stations:.. 1 SEASON 2 SEASON CONSOLATION PAULO (ARE BOTH WELL NEXT APARTMENT).
THE STREET OF CONSOLATION (EXTITE A CORRIDOR BUS, WITH MANY DESTINATIONS INCLUDING BUS COMING FROM AIRPORT BY PASSING OF CONSOLATION STREET, THE NEAREST POINT APARTMENT IS THE CEMETERY OF CONSOLATION OF (STREET IS PARALLEL Bela Cintra)
Other Things to Note
IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED SMOKING INSIDE THE APARTMENT (SMOKING IS ALLOWED ONLY IN THE BALCONY).
1 LET IT CLEAN. (This includes: crockery used in the kitchen waste from kitchen and bathroom, DRY always the bathroom floor after showering, bed linen and towels can be left separate on the washing machine) .
2. IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED SMOKING INSIDE THE APARTMENT, I REPEAT "EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED SMOKING INSIDE THE APARTMENT" ONCE AGAIN "EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED SMOKING INSIDE THE APARTMENT." WE UNDERSTOOD? VERY WELL! (SMOKING IS ALLOWED ONLY IN THE BALCONY).
3. CAREFUL WITH CANDLES, INCENSE AND STOVE LIT (ALWAYS CHECK FOR ARE OFF)
4. Shut doors and windows whenever you leave the apartment (In São Paulo, you can always rains at the end of the day).
5. Parties is not permitted and noise after 22:00 (OR 22:00) to 09:00 (09:00 OR).
6. Playing all trash in the trash of the building, which is located on a door next to the elevator.
7. UNFORTUNATELY NOT ALLOWED TO USE THE POOL AND FITNESS CENTER OF THE BUILDING.
8. DOOR ENTRANCE OF BUILDING IS CLOSED TO AFTER 22:00 IN CHAINS HAVE A KEY TO OPEN.
The final rule: while here THIS IS YOUR HOME.
TAKE CARE OF MY HOUSE AS IF SHE WAS HIS.