About this listing
Beautiful, bright and quiet flat, tastefully furnished, in one of the trendiest street of Paris. We are a young guests, and we'd love to welcome you and to help you in your trip. Don't hesitate! A bientôt, Sarah et Hugo!
Lovely flat in the center of Paris, inside a 18th century historical Condominium.
The location could not be better: Close to two railwaysstations, direct access from the airport; close to three subway stations, several bus lines, bicycle station/velib, taxi station. Five minutes from Canal Saint Martin, 15 min from Opéra, 15 minutes from Montmarte , 20 min from Louvre, 30 min from Tour Eiffel...
- 42 m²: An entrance, a cozy living room and its open kitchen (benefiting from three windows), a private bedroom with double bed (140x190) overlooking a lovely courtyard garden, a bathroom with skylight and a separate toilet .
- Fully equiped: High speed internet connection with WiFi, Free telephone for abraod and France, Clean towels and sheets, Iron, Washing machine
- A cleaning women, alreaydy paid, will come 2 hours a week
-Renovated and refurnished by an interior designer, it is a charming place to live, mixing old materials and contemporary amenities. Very bright and calm (overlooking a courtyard)
- Daily street market and grocery stores nearby.
- Very nice and charming neighbourhood. On of the trendiest in Paris: markets (St Quentin, St Martin) bars, restaurants, designers, neo-bistrot (Chez Jeanette, La Fidélité, Pan, la Quincaillerie...), fancy clothing store... It is very cosmopolitan: the famous Indian passage (passage Brady) is just there, and in the street you'll find Turkish, Kurdish, Pakistani, Moritius, and also Esatern european shops: it'll be easy toeat a variety of dishes.
- You'll be alone in the flat, as my boyfriend and I will leave... Therefore, we can meet to exchange the key, and to advice you some tips ...
Internet, wi fi
Fully equipped kitchen
Clean towels, sheets, hair dryer
Interaction with Guests
I'll answer quickly to all your questions. I'm very reliable and disponible
Check-in time is flexible, but should be arranged before your arrival.
The neighberhood is very trendy: you'll find a lot of fancy shops, bars, and restaurants.. But my flat is very quiet. So you'll have the complete advantages of a quiet flat, in a trendy localisation..
At the heart of the city, you'll find a lot of metro and bus.
A public car park is located at the bottom of the flat (paying)
A quiet and respectful behavior...