About this listing
Welcome to our home in the Desert! Silver Sands is a wonderful community where tennis, pool, sun and easy living is the daily mantra. Since purchasing our home in March 2010 we've been busy renovating and furnishing it with a stylish modern decor. All furniture is new, everything was purchased in August 2010. Our goal is to provide a clean modern look that is also comfortable, inviting and relaxing. South/west exposure makes for great sunsets and lots of sunshine.
Silver Sands is a wonderful community with so much to do. Take a dip in any one of the 15 pools and spas. Walk on over to the Marriott Desert Springs resort or to Desert Willows, both are just across the street. Or just grab a cool beverage and relax outside on the patio and watch the sun set.
We hope you enjoy your time in our desert oasis! Join us!
ADDITIONAL TERMS and CONDITIONS
This Rental Agreement includes additional terms and conditions that are printed below. The Guest(s) acknowledge that they have read and agree with these Additional Terms and Conditions.
• The Guest(s) acknowledge that the condo is rented for vacation purposes and agrees that the condo will be used only as the Guest's temporary residence.
• ARRIVAL TIME IS 4 PM and DEPARTURE TIME IS 10 AM. Early arrival or late departure can be arranged if conditions permit. Property Owners reserve the right to charge an additional half day's rent for late departures that are not pre-approved.
• The Guest(s) agrees that no more than 6 people approved by the Owner or Agent in advance will occupy the apartment unless other arrangements are made with the Owner or Agent.
• Gas, water, heat, internet, telephone, cable, aircon and other miscellaneous daily/weekly/monthly operating expenses are the responsibility of the Owner.
• Failures of utility services such as internet service, cable TV service, telephone service, and failures of appliances, electronic devices, television etc. will be responded to as quickly as possible. However, the Guest(s) agree(s) that no refunds shall be given to the Guest(s) for such failures as every effort is made to ensure that the property is properly maintained.
• The Guest(s) agree(s) that no cats, dogs, birds or other animals shall be kept in the condo.
• The Guest(s) agree(s) that Owner and the Owner's Agents are not liable for any personal property belonging to the Guest(s) or the Guest's visitors that may be lost or stolen from the condo or from the property at any time.
• Guest(s) shall hold Owners harmless from any claims, causes of action or other liability for personal injury or death which are caused directly or indirectly from rental of said property.
• Mid-rental housekeeping is not included, but is available at an extra charge. Property Owners offers special cleanings or other services with advance notice.
• We do not rent to vacationing students or under 25 year of age unless specifically pre-approved in writing by Property Owners. If this policy is dis-regarded, the penalty is a fee of $500 and immediate eviction from property.
• The Guest(s) agrees that the Owner and/or Agent may enter the condo in the event of an emergency, including but not limited to water leaks, plumbing, gas and electrical issues. In such instances the Owner/Agent will make every effort to contact the Guest(s) prior to entering the condo and will subsequently advise the Guest(s) of any such entry.
• Both parties agree that this Rental Agreement will be terminated in the event that the condo is destroyed by fire or other casualty so as to become unfit for human habitation. In such an event, the Guest(s) will be entitled to a refund of the unused portion of the rental charges.
• The Guest's use of the condo and condo's common areas shall not disturb other residents. Disturbing the building's peace shall result in the immediate termination of this Rental Agreement.
• The Guest(s) may not sublease the condo, or assign or transfer this Rental Agreement to any other party.
• The Guest(s) agree(s) not to physically modify or alter the condo in any way.
• The Guest (s) agree(s) not to smoke in the condo.
• If the Guest(s) stay(s) beyond the expiration of the Rental Period, the Guest agrees to pay a penalty in the amount of $1000.00 USD per day until the Guest vacates the condo.
• The term "Guest", both in singular and plural reference, shall specifically refer to the individual(s) named in and/or executing this Agreement, and to all other persons accompanying them and authorized by the Owner or his Agent to occupy the condo.
• Both parties agree that this Rental Agreement may be legally enforced in any appropriate court in the country of the United States of America, governing laws of Washington State.
• As a Security Deposit against any loss or damage to the apartment or its contents during the Guest's rental period, the Guest has agreed to provide a $500.00 USD Security Deposit in cash to Owner or Owner's Agents.
• Owner shall provide guest(s) temporary use of 2 keys, 2 gate remotes and 1 garage door remote.
• Guest(s) agrees to pay $60 per lost remote and $5 per lost key.