About this listing
Very spacious 2 Bedroom condominium located on the 8th floor. Partial Lake view. Take a look at the listing and see what the "Eagles Nest" and the The Carlyle on the Lake has to offer.
This is a first class, secure, safe and elegant location. Many amenities including 24 hour attendant in free parking. Business and family friendly with regular scheduled public transportation. Many restaurants and shops. Lakewood is the place to be, do not just visit, be a local !
EXCELLENT TEMP. RESIDENCE!
• Fully equipped kitchen with appliances & coffee maker ;-)
• Living room.
• Dining room.
• One double bedroom set (Master).
• 2 twin beds (Guest Room).
• 1 bunk ( with desk below-guest room).
• 24 hour security with staffed front desk
• Putting green.
• Wooded picnic area with BBQ and picnic tables.
• Centralized Laundry facility in Basement.
• Free outdoor guest parking.
• Walking distance to public transportation.
Interaction with guests
We live about 40 miles away in Medina, OH and will be available at any time to provide you with a great experience while in Cleveland.
The Carlyle on the Lake Condominiums... AKA the Gold coast in wonderful Lakewood, Ohio. A great place to live and visit. 15 minutes from Downtown Cleveland and a very diverse community. The only risk is that you would want to stay longer !!!
• Access to public transportation from the property.
• Close to shopping, supermarkets and restaurants.
• Access to highway very close.
• Friendly local Uber Drivers.
Other things to note
As with most condominiums, there are certain basic rules; however, common courtesy and common sense dictate most of them.
The Carlyle Condominium has a variety of tenants, from families to diverse cultural / life style friendly atmosphere.
Will only expect that you feel at home and treat it as such. If you must smoke please do so on the balcony only with the sliding door closed. There is a $50.00 Fee for lost FOB (electronic access key).
Fortunate to have traveled the world over and continue to do so... as such, opening our second home and making it available, makes me think that if you choose it, is like inviting a guest that will become not just a visitor but a friend.