About this listing
If this apartment is unavailable, you may also want to consider either of my other apartments:
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2827936 (more upscale, being offered at a discount at the moment)
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1480189 (more affordable)
* We would be happy to accommodate you for your stay in Manila. But please send a note inquiring about availability before trying to book. If this unit is unavailable or unsuitable for you, you may want to check my other apartments in the same building:
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3963749 (my favorite apartment, newly renovated)
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1480189 (smaller and much more affordable)
* Generally the apartment fits 2 people, sleeping in the Queen bed. However, it can accommodate up to 4, as I can provide a Queen sized air mattress.
The apartment is a 48 sqm., one bedroom flat, with a separate kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bathroom. The unit comes complete with the following amenities:
- Queen sized mattress
- Balcony overlooking the pool and Burgos Circle
- Air-conditioning in both the bedroom and the living room
- Cable TV and HDMI cable
- Ample closet space
- Water heater for the shower / bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Landline for free local calls
- Complete kitchen utensils and cooking implements (induction electric range, oven, pots and pans, microwave oven)
- CBTL coffee machine w free capsules included
- Fresh linens and bath towels will be provided
- Toilet paper and shampoo/soap are provided for a one day stay. If you require more during your stay, there are several 24 hour convenience stores as well as a regular grocery store within 20 meters of the building entrance.
The building has 24 hour security.
Guests have free access to the pool which is the biggest and nicest in the area, gym, and tennis court.
Interaction with Guests
I do prefer to meet all my guests, although this has become a bit more difficult recently since my office has moved from right across the apartment to an entirely different city. But I am always accessible through email or mobile phone.
The apartment is wonderfully located in the breezier West side of Fort Bonifacio / Bonifacio Global City, between the Manila Golf Course and the Mind Museum. Everything is within walking distance (which is a rarity in Metro Manila), and the neighborhood itself is the safest in the city.
There is a grocery store, several 24 hour convenience stores, banks, restaurants, and dozens of other stores just a few steps outside the building.
Getting around outside Fort Bonifacio is no problem, as cabs can easily be hailed throughout the day (save for the 5pm - 7pm rush hour). The bus to Makati stops 100 meters from the building.
Cabs can also be hailed on your smartphone if you have one, using the GrabTaxi or EasyTaxi apps. Uber service is also available throughout Metro Manila.
If you have your own car, public parking is available on an hourly basis in the basement of the building as well as in the basement of the adjacent building at a rate of PhP45 for the first 2 hours, and PhP25 for every hour thereafter. I also have a dedicated slot in the basement of the building which may be used by guests for PhP250 per day. Please let me know if you would like to avail of this, since I make the slot available on a first come first served basis to my guests.
Kindly turn off the air-conditioning and the lights when you leave the apartment.
No smoking in the apartment please.