If this apartment is unavailable, you may also want to consider either of my other apartments:
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2827936 (more upscale, being offered at a discount at the moment)
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1480189 (more affordable)
* We would be happy to accommodate you for your stay in Manila. But please send a note inquiring about availability before trying to book. If this unit is unavailable or unsuitable for you, you may want to check my other apartments in the same building:
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3963749 (my favorite apartment, newly renovated)
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1480189 (smaller and much more affordable)
* Generally the apartment fits 2 people, sleeping in the Queen bed. However, it can accommodate up to 4, as I can provide a Queen sized air mattress.
The apartment is a 48 sqm., one bedroom flat, with a separate kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bathroom. The unit comes complete with the following amenities:
- Queen sized mattress
- Balcony overlooking the pool and Burgos Circle
- Air-conditioning in both the bedroom and the living room
- Cable TV and HDMI cable
- Ample closet space
- Water heater for the shower / bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Landline for free local calls
- Complete kitchen utensils and cooking implements (induction electric range, oven, pots and pans, microwave oven)
- CBTL coffee machine w free capsules included
- Fresh linens and bath towels will be provided
- Toilet paper and shampoo/soap are provided for a one day stay. If you require more during your stay, there are several 24 hour convenience stores as well as a regular grocery store within 20 meters of the building entrance.
The building has 24 hour security.
Guests have free access to the pool which is the biggest and nicest in the area, gym, and tennis court.
Interaction with guests
I do prefer to meet all my guests, although this has become a bit more difficult recently since my office has moved from right across the apartment to an entirely different city. But I am always accessible through email or mobile phone.
1. A/C and lights should be turned off when the apartment is vacant.
2. All guests sleeping at the apartment must be registered with the host, and indicated on the Airbnb Itinerary.
This host has 834 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I've had great experiences using Airbnb as a guest, before deciding to list my own apartments here.
I would be happy to provide tips on pretty much anything you might need during your visit.