About this listing
The apartment is fully equipped with:
* A Queen size bed in the bedroom, a double sofa bed in the living room and 3 single beds in the second room (is not in the pictures yet);
* Air conditioning in both rooms and at the living room;
* High speed wired and wireless Internet access ;
* 1 and half bathrooms ;
* Full Kitchen, with stove, microwave, refrigerator and washing machine;
* Music system;
* TV with cable channels;
* lines and towels provided;
A charming building at a very good residential area, at the heart of Leblon. It has two bedrooms, living room and a full kitchen. The master bedroom has a double bed and a TV, the other have 2 single beds. Both with air-conditioning. There is also a sofa bed in the living room. The kitchen is well equiped, with a fridge, microwave, oven, washing machine and a coffee machine.
The building is located few blocks to the beach, the lagoon, few steps away from countless restaurants, supermarkets, 2 shoppings center, three movie theaters, art galleries, coffees, big bookstore, gym, Starbucks, pharmacy, McDonald' s, meeting offices to rent, bus terminal and everything else that Leblon has to offer.
There are two stairs lift to get into the apartment.
After the reservation and before you arrive in Rio, we will need some additional information:
- What time do you want to checkin and out;
- Complete name, passport number, and permanent address.
- passport copy from one renter
About the chekin: before 8 am or after 8pm there is an extra tax of 75 dollars.
Chekout: Between 12pm and 4pm pay more half of the day price, after 4pm pay one more day if the apartment is available.
About the Host, Rafaella
I live in Rio de Janeiro. The city has a lot of attractions like restaurants, museums, bars and an astonishing nature! I would like to welcome you to my apartments and do my best to make you feel comfortable and help you to discover Rio as local.
I love traveling, teaching DeRose Method, art, cycling, and meeting people from different cultures. I am brazilian and I lived in Spain and Portugal. I speak portuguese, english, spanish and a bit of french.
I studied environmental engineering and I am a business administration graduate from PUC-Rio and from the University of Salamanca, Spain.