We have a great 5 bedroom, 4500 sq. ft country home on 5 acres with a pool and huge bocce ball court in Sonoma- comfortable, beautiful and rustic-- only 3 miles from the historic Sonoma Square and close to wineries and more.
Bunk Bed (with full and twin) and a pullout queen sleeper sofa in a 5 bedroom, 4500 sq. ft country home on 5 acres with a pool and huge bocce ball court in Sonoma- comfortable, beautiful and rustic-- only 3 miles from the historic Sonoma Square and close to wineries and more. Right in the middle of wine country, but only 50 minutes to San Francisco!
The bedroom is very large and has its own full bathroom (there are 3 other bedrooms available as well each with own full bath). The house has Internet, flat screen/ cable tv, washer/dryer. Close to restaurants and wineries-- and it's quiet and peaceful with views of the vineyards, olive trees, hills and more. Also great for walks/ runs.
Say hi to the neighboring horses, llamas, and alpacas while out on your morning stroll! Pick peaches, apples and grapes from the property when in season.
As of Mid May 2016, enjoy the completely renovated salt water, solar heated pool with automatic cover!
You are looking at the DENALI ROOM.
Bedroom 1 - THE GROSVENOR. King bed and queen sofa sleeper
Bedroom 2- KRUGER. Queen bed and full pullout sofa
Bedroom 3- THE BUCKEYE. King bed and twin
Bedroom 4- DENALI. (this listing). Bunk bed (full bottom/ twin top) + queen sofa sleeper
The home is very private with a beautiful dining table outdoors under an arbor with lights. Outdoor bar, firepit, gas grill, bocce court and seating make for fabulous wine country nights. You are welcome to make yourself at home and utilize the outdoor bar with refrigerator, grill, coffee maker, and more.
Located conveniently close to the Sonoma Square-- about a 5 minute drive west, you will be perfectly situated for strolling the local shops and exploring Sonoma's first class restaurants. We are also approx 5 minutes from the world-renowned Sonoma Mission Inn -- which has an amazing day spa if you feel like being pampered after a few days visiting the wineries. We are happy to recommend our favorite wineries -- there are some of the best in CA right in the area.
Interaction with guests
We are a fun, friendly couple that have settled in the perfect town of Sonoma. We are looking for guests that want to see all that Sonoma has to offer, and we are happy to share with you our recommendations and favorite restaurants, wineries and places to go.
If you rent a single room, we will be around--but are happy to share our home with you! Feel free to utilize the kitchen, outdoor space and more.
Other things to note
Just fyi, we do have 2 sweet, LARGE dogs on the property- a husky/malamute mix and a pyrenees/ akbash, who will be sure to greet you as you come and go. We also have 9 sheep on the back side of the property that are very friendly, and will be sure to baaaa at you when you are out in the yard!
Our Sonoma County TOTC Certificate Number is 1310N
We are a flexible couple and expect common courtesy in our home. At least one Renter must be over 25 years of age. Rental agreement must be signed and security deposit received prior to rental.
1. Smoking is not allowed on the property.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. We do not allow any additional guests on the property unless agreed upon with the owners ahead of time. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
2a. Additional Guests. The intent of the rental is for use by the guests listed in the above agreement. It is not intended to be utilized for a venue for a party, gathering, etc of individuals other than those in the above agreement. Please ensure any expected additional guests are discussed with and agreed to by the owners, prior to confirmation on Airbnb and listed in the above agreement.
3. Please be considerate of the neighborhood and neighbors. Outdoor noise must be controlled after 10pm.
4. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss or theft of personal belongings or valuables of the guest while staying at the property. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. The guests must keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. The guests must only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed. Pet deposit is $250.
8. Parking: Parking is limited to 4 vehicle(s), unless agreed upon with prior approval by the owner. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house.
10. Pool and diving board: No children under the age of _18__ are permitted in pool or may use the diving board without adult supervision. When using the pool and diving board, remember there are certain risks associated. Use responsibly and at your own risk.
11. Fireplace: The fireplace is a wood pellet fireplace. Only use pellets in the fireplace. Please do not throw any paper, wood, or other combustible materials in the fireplace. The fireplace must be cleaned out after every use. Open the front fireplace door using the handle , and use the dustbuster that can be found in the laundry room to vacuum out ashes. The fireplace must not be left on overnight. For more info on how to use, see household tips.
12. Water and Septic: The property is on a well and septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged the cost to repair and restore any damages to the septic system.
13. Alcohol. We have a large spirits, beer and wine selection in our home. Unfortunately, it against the law for us to be able to share this with you. Therefore, please refrain from consuming any wine, beer or spirits that are placed in the bar and wine racks. You will be responsible for any missing inventory.
14. Lock doors when not on the premises. There are 5 entry ways into the house, however, the keys we have for you only open the door on the back side of the house, closest to the outdoor bar. Please ensure all doors are locked when you leave the premises, and utilize this door for entry/ exit when coming and going.
15. There is a room upstairs that is locked and is not accessible to guests. Please refrain from entering this space.
16. Please refrain from using the the individual heaters / ac units in each room. These are outdated and have been replaced with central heat and a/c.
17. Upon Your departure
•Please be sure to strip all used beds and place all used linens/ sheets in the laundry room.
•Empty trash in each room into a trash bag(s) (extras can be found under the kitchen sink), and place out back of the house in the appropriate trash bin.
•We would ask that you keep recycled items in a separate receptacle (brown grocery paper bags can be found under sink as well) and these items placed in the blue trash bin out back of the house.