About this listing
Quiet and comfortable apartment in the city center, a 15 minute walk from "Las Ramblas".
Communication with the main tourist points of the city is excellent.
The apartment has 2 double bedrooms with plenty of natural light and 1,50x1,90m double beds, a living room with leather sofa, dining table, flat-screen TV and high-speed internet access.
Guests can prepare meals in the fully equipped kitchen which includes a coffee maker, kettle and toaster.
The bathroom has a bathtub, towels, hairdryer, soap, shampoo and first aid kit.
Optional parking is not included in the price.
Very pleasant environment with a great selection of restaurants to eat "tapas" at a good price, have a drink or shop. Supermarket opposite the apartment.
Interaction with Guests
It will be a pleasure to deal with questions arising during the guest booking process and assist you during your stay in the apartment.
The apartment is located in the popular neighborhood of "Poble Sec", near the "Paral.lel Avenue" that goes from picturesque "Plaza España" to the "World Trade Centre" located at the end of the harbor. "Poble Sec " is an area that extends from the middle of" Paral.lel ".
Both places are safe and primarily residential, but also have plenty of entertainment to offer such as "Tapas bars", theaters and restaurants. While the "Paral.lel" is a busy thoroughfare during the day, it is a quiet area and is 15 minutes walk from the city center and "Las Ramblas". It's a good option if you want a central location yet quiet.
Both sides of the "Paral.lel" are covered with lots of restaurants, cafes, and beautiful buildings, so it's a very popular avenue.
As for the shuttle, there are 2 subway stops called appropriately "Paral.lel" and "Poble Sec". They are in the same line and are within one or two stops from "Las Ramblas".
Subway and bus station 5 minutes walk from the apartment with direct lines to the airport and train station, the Sagrada Familia, Parc Guell, Placa de Catalunya, Camp Nou, Port Olimpic, Barceloneta Beach, cruise terminal ...
Other Things to Note
If you are looking for a touch of culture, then don't worry because you can enjoy 2 museums of art and the "Poble Espanyol", built in 1929 for the "Fair of Nations" with houses that represent different examples of Spanish architecture .
Being a residential area, it has all comforts and services, from pharmacies to supermarkets. Also nearby it is the "Mercat de Sant Antoni", a huge market that sells food products and especially that in turn is a good place to turn around and please your senses.
We would like to warmly welcome you and wish you a pleasant stay in Barcelona. These are the rules of the apartment you reach pray:
1. Respect the neighbors. Refrain from parties in the apartment and no noise when returning at night, especially on stairs.
2. Turn off lights and heating / air conditioning when you leave.
3. You can throw garbage in big gray containers outside the building. It can be used to recycle blue, yellow and green containers are in the street.
Four . Be sure to clean utensils used before check -out.
5. Note that the check out is at 11:00 a.m. and we have to clean the apartment for the next guests. Put the keys on the table and close the door.
6. Smoking is not allowed in the apartment. If you want to smoke, do it on the terrace or on the outside of the building. Please use the ashtray.
7. Do not forget the keys in the lock when you leave the apartment, in this case, you have to pay the cost of the locksmith.
8. Do not lose the keys, in which case you will have to pay the cost of the keys.
9. It is not allowed to use the towels outside the apartment. If you are planning to go to the beach should bring their own towels.
10. For check-in after 22:00h is provided a supplement of 30 € and for after 00:00h 40 € to be paid in cash upon arrival.