About this listing
Quiet and comfortable apartment in the city center, a 15 minute walk from "Las Ramblas".
Communication with the main tourist points of the city is excellent.
The apartment has 2 double bedrooms with plenty of natural light and 1,50x1,90m double beds, a living room with leather sofa, dining table, flat-screen TV and high-speed internet access.
Guests can prepare meals in the fully equipped kitchen which includes a coffee maker, kettle and toaster.
The bathroom has a bathtub, towels, hairdryer, soap, shampoo and first aid kit.
Optional parking is not included in the price.
Very pleasant environment with a great selection of restaurants to eat "tapas" at a good price, have a drink or shop. Supermarket opposite the apartment.
Interaction with guests
It will be a pleasure to deal with questions arising during the guest booking process and assist you during your stay in the apartment.
It's necessary to inform in advance if you need a parking space or a baby crib.
Other things to note
If you are looking for a touch of culture, then don't worry because you can enjoy 2 museums of art and the "Poble Espanyol", built in 1929 for the "Fair of Nations" with houses that represent different examples of Spanish architecture .
Being a residential area, it has all the comforts and services, from pharmacies to supermarkets, restaurants cafes and bakery. Also nearby is the "Mercat de Sant Antoni", a huge market that sells food products and above all it is a good place to turn around and satisfy your senses.
We would like to warmly welcome you and wish you a pleasant stay in Barcelona. These are the rules of the apartment you reach pray:
1. Respect the neighbors. Refrain from parties in the apartment and no noise when returning at night, especially on stairs.
2. Turn off lights and heating / air conditioning when you leave.
3. You can throw garbage in big gray containers outside the building. It can be used to recycle blue, yellow and green containers are in the street.
Four . Be sure to clean utensils used before check -out.
5. Note that the check out is at 11:00 a.m. and we have to clean the apartment for the next guests. Put the keys on the table and close the door.
6. Smoking is not allowed in the apartment. If you want to smoke, do it on the terrace or on the outside of the building. Please use the ashtray.
7. Do not forget the keys in the lock when you leave the apartment, in this case, you have to pay the cost of the locksmith.
8. Do not lose the keys, in which case you will have to pay the cost of the keys.
9. It is not allowed to use the towels outside the apartment. If you are planning to go to the beach should bring their own towels.
10. For check-in after 22:00h is provided a supplement of 30 € and for after 00:00h 40 € to be paid in cash upon arrival.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 164 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I was born in Barcelona, I like traveling and interacting with people all over the world. I enjoy explaining to my guests all that Barcelona has to offer. For me it is very important that my guests feel comfortable and just worry about enjoying the stay.
Soy de Barcelona, me gusta viajar y relacionarme con gente de todo el mundo. Disfruto explicando a mis invitados todo lo que Barcelona les puede ofrecer. Para mi es muy importante que mis invitados se sientan cómodos y sólo se preocupen de disfrutar su estancia.