*** Please message us ahead of time so we can confirm availability with you ***
We have a beautiful 1200 sqft penthouse located in the heart of San Francisco's jazz district, with easy access to all areas of the city. With wall to wall windows, our unit brings in beautiful light, as well as amazing skyline views from sunrise to sunset.
While in our unit you can enjoy the following:
- 2 large bedrooms, with a bathroom attached to each
- 2 queen size beds (1 each bedroom)
- 2 full bathrooms (Shower and bathtub each)
- 2 balconies
- Dinning area, living area, and office areas
- Large kitchen w/ microwave, dishwasher, stove, fridge
- Breakfast bar
- Working fireplace
- Leather living room couch that can sleep 1
- Queen size air bed for 2.
(No TV. But fast internet for streaming.)
Being in the heart of the city, we are in walking distance of: Lower Pac Heights, Divisiadero, Japan Town, HaightAshberry, Alamo Square. Which means:
- TONS of great restaurants (believe us, we're practically expert restaurant goers - a few of our favorites include Saffron Indian Grill, Little Star Pizza, Herbivore, Pizza del Fina, La Mediterianne, Sweet Maple, Tortilla Heights, Sofie Crepes...Yelp them and see)
- Walking distance from the Kabuki Theatre, an upscale theathre that has a restaurant and drinks available
- Stay at home type? Subway, Safeway, and Starbucks are within 2 mins walking
- Close to Golden Gate Park - spend the day exploring the park, going to the Art and Science Museums, or Japanese Tea Gardens
- One Mile from the Marina - see the Bay and the Golden Gate Bridge
- If you are up for exploring, we have MUNI (bus) stops outside our building which can connect you to anywhere: BART stations, Union Square, Embarcadero, Financial District, etc. (website hidden) maps can give you bus routes.
- If you're looking for a quiet weekend getaway? We're at the top of a 15 floor tower, which means you're in an oasis in the sky. Not a lot of street noise, just peace.
Have any questions about the unit or our area? Feel free to contact us, we'll be happy to help you anyway we can.
The apartment was terrific. Centrally located, clean and spacious. Our family of 5 was quite comfortable. Steve and Jenni were easy to reach and very helpful. Five stars!
This place is breathtaking! We had a 'coming home' feeling right away. It's super clean and the host Jenni and Steve are the best, they answer all your questions right away. The penthouse has an amazing view over San Francisco and it's super easy to go to anywhere in SF from there.
We stayed at Steve & Jenni's penthouse in May, 2012. Our group of 4 had an amazing time in SF, and the penthouse worked perfectly for us. Want AMAZING views? This place is for you! It was stocked with all the essentials, and more!
Noise at night wasn’t a problem at all. There is a Safeway just around the corner, so that worked out well too. Check-in and check-out was very easy. We were met upon arrival, and we were given all the information that we needed.
Overall, we loved this place, and would highly recommend it! Thank you Steve & Jenni!
Great place to stay! It was my first time using Airbnb and was a great experience. You can catch the muni literally steps away and get anywhere pretty fast since the place is centrally located. Also, loved the set-up since both rooms are really separated with private bathrooms so you get some extra privacy when traveling with another couple.
The Penthouse was great!! Spectacular views of the city! I got kuddos from my Father-in-Law for the find. Good location. It was easy to find a Muni stop to anywhere you wanted to go in the city. A couple of streets down on one side the neighbors got a little interesting, but we just stuck to the other side of the neighborhood. The building was very quite and seemed like there were a lot of young people there, but it still worked great for our little family. We were traveling with our 2 year old son and my in-laws, so having two split separate rooms with a private bath was great.
Steve and Jenni were great hosts providing us with some great snacks, information about the area and a bottle of WINE!!! They were great with communication and very easy to work with. We really did feel comfortable in their place and like it was a home away from home. There was plenty of room for my son to play with the toys we brought from home and found everything we need to cook a couple of meals.
I would definitely stay here again and will recommend this to my friends and family.
Steve and Jenni were great hosts and very easy to communicate with. The penthouse was lovely, comfortable, and very clean. Everything about the experience was excellent.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT