About this listing
Cozy suite on the first floor of our home in the Ballard neighborhood of Seattle. Enjoy a clean, roomy 2 bedroom + bathroom space on a quiet street with plenty of free parking & easy access to the heart of charming historic Ballard 1.5 miles away.
Enter through a shared foyer then proceed through another door to your own private guest suite which includes 2 rooms + private bathroom located on the first floor of our home where you can relax & unwind after a busy day.
The space includes a queen-size bed and comfy reading nook in the main bedroom. A 2nd bedroom with futon setup includes the following amenities:
- Free wifi
- Kitchen basics (dishes/utensils)
- Coffee/tea provided + Keurig
- Light breakfast items (fruit & oatmeal)
- Full size futon in 2nd bedroom with full linens provided. Will comfortably sleep an additional person.
- full tub/shower
- fresh linens
- basic toiletries (soap, shampoo/conditioner, & hair dryer).
You'll also enjoy the unit's own heating/cooling system so you can adjust the temperature to your liking.
You will have access to a shared foyer + first floor private quarters, which is separated by its own door. While the back yard is currently un-finished, you are welcome to sit and enjoy the outdoors out back or in our small front yard nook.
There is ample, free street parking around our house & neighborhood!
Interaction with guests
You may see us & our dog coming and going as we will all share the foyer of the home. However, once you enter into the guest suite, we will respect your privacy & space. Since we live upstairs we are just a phone call/text away and will happily answer any questions you may have.
Although we do have a friendly dog, he will not have access to your space.
Other things to note
FYI: There is currently no tv setup in the suite.
Please be aware that because we do live upstairs you will hear footsteps occasionally (from us & our dog). Although we do take precautions to limit this just know you will hear us from time to time.
1) Please remove your shoes when entering the house. Slippers are provided if needed.
2) No smoking allowed inside or on the property.
3) Be respectful of noise levels. No loud noise after 11pm.
4) Please be respectful of our home and keep it as clean as possible.
5) We live upstairs & ask for our own privacy, so please do not walk up staircase from foyer area.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
We are two health care professionals and transplants (from PA & CA) who have happily called Seattle home for the past 7 years. We love being active and exploring the beauty of the Pacific NW whether it be hiking with our dog, camping, snowshoeing, or snowboarding. If we aren't out playing, you'll likely find us traveling, exploring the city, enjoying great food, hanging out with our neighbors, and catching sunsets on the Puget Sound (at our favorite local park). We've created a warm & welcoming private suite in our home and look forward to sharing the city we love!