12th Floor Direct Oceanfront View from the Balcony
2 comfy full size beds with all new linens and bedding
Full size murphy bed
Fully Equipped Full-Size Kitchen
Free Shared Wireless Internet
Full-size New Refrigerator
Built in Microwave/Hood
Full-sized Ceran-top Stove w/Oven
2 HD LCD TV's with Netflix access (sign in using your account)
DVD Player (blueray)
Separate Vanity Area
Directly on the Ocean
24 Hour Check-In
Indoor 7th Floor Pool
Outdoor Oceanfront Block Long Pools Area
Awesome Kiddie Pool Area
Indoor/Outdoor Hot Tubs
Free Shared Wifi Internet
Oceanfront 7th Floor Sun Deck
Washer/Dryer on Site
Other things to note
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS for this property:
Q: 'What are the furnishings?'
A: 2 full beds and 1 full murphy bed (real mattress). It will sleep up to 6. Full size sofa, armchair, table with 4 chairs, 2 balcony chairs and side table, 4 beach chairs, beach umbrella
Q: 'Are there any hidden fees?'
A: NO - All of the fees are clearly listed in our ad so that you can figure out your exact cost with just a little math. There are no 'surprise' costs or resort fees and what you pay when you book is all you will pay.
Q: 'Do we have to bring towels and linens or rent them at an extra cost?'
A: NO - We don't like having to take towels and linens with us on vacation; and we really don't like deceptive pricing that requires us to rent them for an added cost. So, we don't expect our guests to like those things either. TOWELS AND LINENS ARE INCLUDED in your cleaning fee.
Q: 'Is parking included?'
A: YES, and there are no streets to cross.
Q: 'Do I have to clean/make the beds/do the laundry?'
A: NO - You are on vacation! We ask that you treat our property with care so it stays nice for others. Please bag your trash and wash any used dishes. But we don't expect you to clean or do laundry before you check out. That's what you pay a departure cleaning fee for!
Q: 'Do you allow pets?'
A: NO, sorry - Pets are not allowed at this resort per our HOA bylaws.
No smoking. Sorry, no pets per our HOA bylaws.
Beds are: 2 Full Size Beds, 1 Full Murphy Bed
Check in information is sent via email. Parking passes are provided in the unit.
Parking, tax and cleaning fee are included in the rate. Guest is responsible for their own toiletries and beach towels.
RENTAL AGREEMENT/HOUSE RULES:
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. EST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. EST. No Early Check-in or late check-out unless specified in writing. If the renter does check out late and housekeeping has already arrived to clean the unit, the renter may be responsible to pay the housekeeper’s return visit fee if we are charged that fee.
2. SMOKING - This is a NON SMOKING unit and NON SMOKING RESORT. You may smoke on the balcony and use ashtray provided. If you smoke inside our rental unit, you may be asked to leave and will forfeit all monies paid for the rental including your security deposit.
3. PETS - Pets are not permitted at this resort under any conditions. If you bring a pet, you will be asked to leave and will forfeit all monies paid as well as your security deposit.
a. No damage will be done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear and all provisions in this contract are followed.
b. No charges will be incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards should be placed in trash can or bagged, and any soiled dishes are cleaned prior to departure.
d. Any charges accrued during the stay will be paid prior to departure or charged against your security deposit.
e. No linens, towels, or any other items from the unit should be lost or damaged. Damage includes excessive staining that cannot be removed by normal cleaning methods. Inventory will be taken following check out.
f. No Early check-in or late check-out.
g. Parking passes should be left inside the unit upon departure.
h. Food should not be left on floors or beds and should be discarded appropriately in trash can or bagged. No gum or other food items should be left stuck on/in furniture, counters, carpet, towels, linens or floors.
i. If the renter should be evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security workers employed by the resort, the renter is responsible for all damages that result.
5. MAID SERVICE – While a starter supply of linens and bath towels are included in the cleaning of the unit, daily maid service and towel replenishment is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit for use at the pool or beach. A departure cleaning fee is included. Departure cleaning fee includes reasonable cleaning. A charge for excessive cleaning may be charged if the house rules are not followed.
6. RENTER AGE/RELATIONSHIP – Unrelated renters under the age of 25 are not allowed and no renters under the age of 18 are allowed without parental supervision UNLESS PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE. The owner/manager will not necessarily require, but reserves the right to ask for copies of photo identification for adult renters. The primary contact person paying for the rental will be staying at the unit for the entire rental period.
7. PARTIES/NOISE – Renter agrees to have no loud parties and will not exceed the maximum number of occupants as outlined below. If noise complaints are received, the renter may be asked to leave by property management, security, the police, or the owner (or any other agent of the owner) and the renter will forfeit any monies paid to the owner including the security deposit.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY/USE OF PROPERTY - The maximum number of guests is limited to 6 people as it is. Speeds and connection strength of the resort wifi may vary depending upon renter's equipment and number of guests using the system. The renter will have access to the condo, common areas and amenities, as well as beach access.
9. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
10. PARKING PASSES – Renters must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times when parked in parking lot. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense.
11. PROBLEMS – Renter agrees to contact the owner/manager directly in case of any problems or maintenance issues with the unit. The resort staff will not handle any issues related to privately rented properties (not rented from the front desk). The owner/manager will also provide an alternate contact number for maintenance upon full payment of rental fees. If the owner does not hear from the renter by 9pm on the evening of arrival, it will be assumed that the unit is acceptable to the renter and in good condition.
13. HOLD HARMLESS - The renter assumes all risk involved with use of this condo and all other areas of the resort property and agrees to indemnify and hold the owner, the owner’s insurer, manager, resort, and homeowner’s association harmless for any/all injuries (including death) incurred anywhere on the resort property and anytime during the renter's vacation. The renter is also responsible for any missing/stolen/broken items. The renter assumes full responsibility for all person's entering the premises during the renter's contracted time of stay.
14. CANCELLATIONS – Should the renter find it necessary to cancel, the owner will make every effort to re-rent the unit for the contracted dates. Refunds are based on airbnb refund policy.
15. SECURITY DEPOSIT: The renter agrees to pay for all damages, missing items, and/or charges for fines/fees incurred by the owner as a result of the misuse of this rental per the above information. Should these charges be in excess of the damage deposit, the renter will receive a bill and agrees to pay additional charges to cover that bill. The renter agrees to pay for any/all legal and collection fees incurred by the owner for the purpose of collecting these charges. The renter also agrees to pay the statutory maximum interest rate for any unpaid portions of these charges. The renter agrees that they will not “charge back” any amount charged to cover damage/misuse/theft/rental fees.
16. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – SOMETIMES WE CAN MAKE EXCEPTIONS DEPENDING UPON INDIVIDUAL CIRCUMSTANCES. However, any exceptions to the above policies must be approved in writing.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
I am a forty year old, wife, mother and property manager. I work full time and manage my properties. I am available 24-7 to ensure that you are looked after. I have a team of staff to ensure that your stay is the best it can be!