If you are looking for detailed answers to most questions you may have about the apartment, please read the house rules or write to us.
Large two bedroom one large bath located right in the Harvard Square.
Stylishly designed traditional style 2 bedroom apartment in the heart of Harvard Square. Take a street view on our AirBnB page and you will see that we are located in the heart of the square. One full bathroom. Its a super large bathroom (handicap accessible)
***Handicap Accessible Unit****
***You are three minutes walk from the Charles River***
Located right next to the Charles Hotel and the Kennedy School, this is a high security, well maintained condo with private courtyard, lobby area etc. If you wish to stay where the activities are, where you can get transportation without the hassle of renting a car, here you go. And if you need to rent a car, you are steps away from the rental cars (hertz, enterprise and zip car). Check out the photos. You are where the restaurants are, Harvard and Harvard Yard is. You can get to Boston by train in 10 minutes. MIT in 7 minutes.
About the apartment: (Please read carefully so as to avoid asking the same question to me on your message)
- The apartment has two full bedroom. The master bedroom has a queen size bed and the second room has a full size bed.
- One full bath with bath tub
- Internet (Wi-fi)
- Off street Parking. There is also a paid parking building right next to the apartment.
- All linens, cleaning service provided.
- One time cleaning fee of $100
-All cooking utensils.
Feel free to write if you have any questions. Thanks!
1. This is our home we are offering and not a hotel room. There is no housekeeping included. The guests who stay with us take care of the apartment themselves. There is a washroom with washing machines and cleaning supplies in the apartment. We can always provide you with local cleaning service numbers should you wish to use them.The cleaning fee of $100 is a one time cleaning fee that you pay so that we can get the apartment cleaned after you leave. BUT this do not mean that you give us back the place absolutely dirty.
2. We are required by law to know the guests who stay with us as with any hotel, bed and breakfast or inn. You are required to give us information of the second guest and submit copies of your passports (or state issued identification if a US citizen) when you do check in.
3. Pet free and Smoke free apartment.
4. Central Air? Radiators? Electric Heat? In wall AC? AC at all?
Yes, there is Central Air Condition. Central heat.
Elevator. There is elevator in the building but this unit is handicap accessible and on the first floor.
It is mandatory to have smoke alarm in all the rooms. Yes, we do have smoke alarms.
Do windows open?
Yes the windows open and they are netted. Therefore safe and at the same time you can get the nice breeze.
Is there laundry in the building/complex?
Yes, there is a laundry on the other side of the floor. Credit card operated, very good set of machines. They are open for use 24 hours.
Gas or Electric Stove?
Electric stove and a good one too.
Kitchen sink disposal?
Microwave and fridge, freezer included in kitchen?
How old are the appliances?
Not sure how old. Must be 5-6 yrs old. They all are extremely functional and in great (website hidden), DVD, WIFI?
There is T.V and Wifi. No (website hidden) has basic cable.
Are there enough outlets to plug stuff in?
Yes, enough and more (extension cords).
Is wi-fi available? Yes.
Clean sheets on the bedrooms? towels?
We are energy conscious. We hope you are too. For any say below a week, we provide one bath towel and one hand towel to each guests. For stay beyond a week, 2 sets are provided to each guest.
There are clean sheets in both the bedrooms including towels, kitchen towels etc. We will also provide you extra. Remember if you want to wash and reuse them, please call our laundry company. We prefer our laundry getting cleaning using our regular service.
What cable company services the city?
Where is the trash room?
This apartment has a trash room. Which mean you dump the trash into a hole, the system takes care of it. Due to this reason, we do not bother about what day of the week trash removal is.
Near public transportation?
Nearest public transportation is 2 minutes walk from the apartment.
Near a grocery store?
2 minutes walk.
Are there sidewalks to run on?
This location is a paradise for people with kids or those who likes to run outside. The Charles rive is less than 4 minutes walk from the apartment. And its build for bikers, runners and those who likes to stroll with kids.
Is there a playground around? Is it safe?
There is Cambridge Commons 5 minutes walk from the apartment.
Is the apartment address easy to find?
The apartment is located in a prime landmark by the Charles Hotel. Its super easy to find.
Where is the nearest cleaners?
I can connect you to my cleaners who will pick and drop your items. Otherwise, the nearest cleaners are 2 blocks away.
Where is the nearest 24 hour drug store?
CVS is 2 minutes walk away.
Is there a history of theft, vandalism or other crimes?
None that I am aware of. Very secured building.
A lovely flat with spacious sitting room / dining room/ kitchen, all with high ceilings. On a leafy street, quiet but close to Mass Ave which has everything you'd need. A shortish walk to both Harvard Square and Central Square metro stations. Lovely host, helpful, interesting to talk to. Wireless internet. Comfortable bedroom and modern, clean, fully functioning bathroom. All in all, I came for a work trip and it was much nicer being in a real flat than staying in a horrible corporate hotel!
Great host! Wonderful location and a great price- you can't go wrong here.
This host has 42 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews