About this listing
Thank you for considering our Department as their home away from home while exploring all that Santiago has to offer!
Any questions you have, please contact us. We try to respond as soon as we can :-) and always help you with all your questions!
In the Department you will find:
Spacious master bedroom
Second Room with a STATEROOM or cabin
Flat screen TV and high speed wifi
Sheets, pillowcases and towels for each guest.
Full equipped kitchen for 4 persons (with pots, plates, kettle, toaster, microwave, refrigerator, stove and oven)
Comfortable living room with a sofa , stereo, and a cute Balcony.
Can I also ask if you need:
* Fan / Heater * depending on the season
* Coffee Machine
* Iron and ironing board
The building was built in 2010, has 26 floors and comprises:
WiFi in Common Areas
Self service laundry (each load costs 1100 Clp)
Panoramic Pool Season
WATCH 24 hrs.
And you can make use of it during your stay!
The neighborhood is residential and very safe. There is a police station on the corner.
Several local food (Sushi, Chinese food, pizza, typical Chilean food, etc within 2 blocks)
Also find supermarkets, bakeries / pastry shops and grocery stores within 5 minutes walk.
Metro station is called Santa Lucia, is 4 blocks away, and you can walk in less than 10 minutes. Also this near Bustamante station, in line 5
If you come with car, or want to rent one during your stay, we also have parking, with additional charge, just let us know to check availability!
Thank you for your time and we hope you choose us as your accommodation
Affections! Marianela & Daniela
Please take care of our apartment, as was yours ;-)
You also Have noticed that :
• Electricity in Chile is 220v. Remember not to plug 110v electronics or gadgets directly to the electricity without a transformer..
• Guests also have access to the roof top terrace pool, sauna and gym as well as a "self service laundry room".
• Also leave garbage bags on bins outside.
Por favor Cuida nuestro apartamento como si fuera tuyo :-)
También debes tener en cuenta que :
• Electricidad en Chile es 220 voltios. Nunca enchufe electrónica o gadgets sin transformador de 110 voltios-
• Los huéspedes también tienen acceso a la piscina en la terraza, sauna y gimnasio, así como a la lavanderia
•No olvides dejar las bolsas de basura en contenedores externos