Cosy & charming studio with terrace & all facilities! The terrace is a great recreation place & you can use the fireplace during winter just to relax.
Really close to old town and just 2 min walk from Mariatorget. Centralstation is 7min with subway.
Cosy and charming studio with terrace, during summer the terrace is a fantastic recreation place.
Really close to old town and just 2 minutes walk from Mariatorget. Subway Mariatorget and Slussen very close. 3 stops from Stockholm central station 7minutes ride.
Cosy room with tv-set and blue ray dvd-from where you can also connect your phone/computer to listen to your own music. Chillout area and nice bed for two persons-can be arranged down or up. If you want to make a nice fire in the fire place-just let me know.
I also provide linens, towels and a hairdryer, the bathroom is small, but has a nice shower with good pressure.
Kitchen is equipped with a water boiler, coffee machine, gas stove, microwave/electrical oven, dish washer and and washing machine-so you can have a comfy stay.
For those who want to train, you can either run in the surroundings or attend to SAGA training facilities just across the Park, open daily from (phone number hidden). They will charge either each time 160 sek or 1350 sek for 10 times.
The apartment is perfect for a single traveller aswell as for a couple. Contact me for any questions. I am often abroad so it might take a few hours for me to write back.
Smoking free home, and its possible on the terrace to smoke. Free wifi and coffee/tea included-all you need ;-)
Enjoy your stay!
Interaction with Guests
mail and phone.
The apartment is right next to "Mariatorget" on Södermalm, in the central of Stockholm. The famous hotel Rival ( partly owned by the ABBA-member Benny Andersson) is also located at Mariatorget which is a beautiful square/park to relax in..
Södermalm is a wonderful area if you like artsy cafés, vintage shopping, good restaurants, cool clubs or nice bars. At Montelius vägen ( Montelius road) a wonderful view over Stockholm and the cityhall-is just two minutes away. It only takes a few minutes to walk to Götgatsbacken and Sofo (Södermalms main shopping area for contemporary clothing).
Locations like the Old Town, the Royal Palace and City Hall as well as the Moderna Museet are all just a 10-15 minute walk away.
Martin is a great host - quickest response ever - no question is weird - very welcoming - wonderful flat - very homy - super location - very quiet inside - very vibrant outside - love Stockholm even more thnx to this great stay - thnx Martin!
Martin is a perfect host and easy to communicate with. He did everything to make our stay comfortable and nice. The appartment is great and the perfect base to explore the city!
Martin har været meget hjælpsom og har sørget super godt for at vi følte os godt tilpas i hans lejlighed! Lejligheden var super hyggelig og havde alt hvad vi skulle bruge til en forlænget weekend i Stockholm. De bedste anbefalinger herfra!
My first time in Stockholm was great and it was made über-great by my stay at Martin's flat.
1. It is in Söder(malm). Just the trendiest, hippest, and perennial up-and-coming neighborhood in Stockholm. If you're anything like me who wants to be among the locals, stay here.
2. Close to everything touristy in Stockholm without being in the touristy area. The flat is a 5-minute walk from Mariatorget T-bana, seven minutes from Slussen T-bana, and next to the stop of Bus 55.
3. At a convenient location. I like sampling the local produce/products and hitting local businesses when I'm in a new city.
a) Grocery store - there's a 7-Eleven right on the corner outside of the flat, and a Coop across the street.
b) Pitcher's and its long queue of weekend party-goers is next door; Black & Brown Inn is across the street; but you won't hear any sign of it when you're in the flat.
c) A gatukök (good for late night tunnbrödrulle) and a konditori (bakery/patisserie) are just walking paces away.
d) For a vantage view of the city, hike up Monteliusvagen. Lucky that the pathway is just right across the flat.
4. Clean, organized, and has all the functional modern conveniences you'll need on your stay. The bed is comfy and the fireplace next to it is a tile beauty. The kitchen suits my transient cooking needs. And the bathroom has a water-efficient toilet, standing shower, and a super cute sink. Towels and toilettries were provided. The flat even has a patio with a small koi barrel-pond.
5. Martin is a topnotch host! He replies to emails and SMS immediately. He gives directions and makes sure that you find your way to his place safely. He truly cares a lot for his guests and ensures they have a positive experience while in his flat.
Martin made us really welcome even though we did not meet him in person. Everything was really easy, he gave us great tips and even left firewood and a bottle of cava for us. We really enjoyed our stay in this spotless and comfortable space. Cleanest airbnb flat we stayed in so far! Definitely stay in martins flat again! Close to city centre
Martin contacted me in good time with lots of helpful infos. The apartment is comfortable and well-described. The Mariatorget area is easily reachable and has restaurants and shopping close by.
It was a very pleasant stay.
Martins appartement was very charming and we enjoyed the whole stay. Södermalm is maybe the finest area of Stockholm, and the appartement lies close to the metro, taxi station, 7/11 and many bars and restaurants.
We would comeback any day.