About this listing
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR 7 NIGHTS MINIMUM STAY!
Rayos Del Sol is located on the 10th fairway of Playacar’s Robert Von Hagge golf course and is a 5 minute walk to the club house. Playa Del Carmen's famed Fifth Avenue with its fabulous shops and restaurants is a 15 minute walk.
The open concept main floor has a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and all of the amenities to make your stay easy and enjoyable. The indoor dining table seats 8. The living room has comfortable leather furniture, a stereo system with cd, and television with VHS, DVD, and satellite system with Canadian and American programming. The main floor guest suite is decorated with a jungle theme. It has a king sized bed and private ensuite with a large walk in shower.
Two more bedrooms are located upstairs. The guest suite is decorated in a Caribbean theme and has two twin beds that can easily be converted to a king. Its private ensuite has a bath tub with shower. The master bedroom has a king sized bed, satellite television with DVD & vhs, and a large open concept ensuite with large walk in shower and his and her basins. It also has two terraces; one that overlooks the back yard and is perfect for morning coffee/evening cocktails and the other with its beautiful view of the golf course is ideal for lounging in the Caribbean sun. A futon is located in the upstairs foyer in the event that extra sleeping space is required.
As outdoor living is extremely important, a terrace in the front overlooks a large shared swimming pool that provides a perfect setting for group gatherings, while the private pool in back yard allows for total escapism. The covered outdoor living room allows for protection from the elements and 6 lounge chairs surround the pool for sun worshippers. The gas barbeque and patio tables provide enough space for 8 to dine outdoors.
CHECK-IN AND OUT - Check-in is after 3:00PM. Check-out is 10:00AM. A charge of half one night’s stay will be applied for departures after 10:00AM.
• PROPERTY KEYS – Two sets of keys will be provided. Loss of keys will result in a $40 charge and a lock out fee of $50 will be charged for any after office hours access necessary. Lost cellphone 50 usd and lost of remote control 150 usd.
• NO PETS ALLOWED
• NO SMOKING INSIDE THE PROPERTY and ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES, or NOISE DISTURBANCE.
We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age
unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
• TRANSPORTATION- Please notify PLAYA PARADISE in advance if you need airport transportation, or method of arrival.
• MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - No additional guests in the unit. No exceptions.- Any visitor must be approved in advance by PLAYA PARADISE.
• BUILDING RULES - Guests agree to any and all building rules and violation of any building rules will be terms for contract termination.
• HOUSEKEEPING - The unit will provide initial bathroom amenities, paper towels, toilet paper and basic cleaning supplies prior to arrival. Guests are responsible for additional household and personal supplies. Occupancy includes limited maid service (twice per week). Ask for specific property maid service schedule. Excessively messy or dirty units may be subject
to additional cleaning charges.
1. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit is
required. It might vary according to the property. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or
services rendered during the stay.
c. All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked.
d. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
e. No linens are lost or damaged.
f. NO Early check-in or late check-out.
• LIABILITY & INTENT - NEITHER PLAYA PARADISE NOR THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
ANY ACCIDENTS OR INJURIES TO GUESTS BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER OCCUPANCY. PLAYA PARADISE and its owners are NOT RESPONSIBLE for theft, lost or stolen items, or items left after occupancy. Tenants agree to pay for any
damage caused even if amount exceeds security deposit amount of _________ USD.
• SUBSTITUTION - Guest acknowledges and understands that should the property become unavailable for Guest’s occupancy due to the sale of the property, maintenance or repair, or other similar circumstances, company may substitute property with best available comparable accommodations or elect to refund the guest without penalty. PLAYA PARADISE and its Agents may enter premises for the purpose of inspecting damages, maintenance calls, and/or any emergency situation.
• HAZARDOUS MATERIALS - The Guest may not keep hazardous, poisonous, corrosive or flammable substances that could endanger the Property or neighboring properties in any way. In the event of fire the Guest shall cover the damage and loss caused thereby to the Property Owner. The Guest undertakes that he will not allow illegal or immoral
acts to take place at the Property, and that will not use it in a way that would constitute damage to neighbors or which could imply a bad reputation to the Owner.
*ELECTRICITY - Electricity is a precious resource. Air conditioning units left on while unit doors and windows are open or while unit is unoccupied or could result in loss of full security deposit.
• Only registered guests are allowed inside the villa and on the property. Permission from the administrator is required for any non registered access.
• All children no matter his age is included in the maximum occupancy No additional guests are allowed and this is enough reason for contract to be null and void and you will be asked to leave.
• No pets of no specie are allowed inside the property or in the outside
• All properties are non smoking inside
• All rentals are subject to Mexican laws and regulations.
QUESTIONS, COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE
The property administrator and their staff work hard to ensure that the villa, condos and amenities are in place and in a good working order. The administrator will be available to answer your questions and supervise maintenance. In case of a problem the administrator will solve the problem or repaired as soon as possible. However no refund or adjust shall be made for unforeseen failures. It is the guest obligation to notify the administrator immediately in case of any damage or problem.
GROUPS and PARTIES WARNING-WE RENT TO FAMILIES AND RESPONSIBLE ADULTS ONLY.
We do not rent to house parties and/or groups including but not limited to fraternity, high school graduation, spring break from high schools or colleges, or other non family groups Any violation will result in termination of rental agreement without refund
PLEASE NOTE Property items (such as bedspreads, pillows, chairs, pots and pans, dishes, glasses, silverware, etc.) are NOT to be taken out of the property (to the beach or other properties
OUR IN-HOUSE MAINTENANCE and HOUSEKEEPING STAFF If you should discover that your unit has not been cleaned or has damages, please report it to us immediately and we will make all efforts to resolve the problem. Check out time is NOT the time to inform us about problems. We cannot issue refunds for mechanical breakdowns or unit cleanliness
LOCKED CLOSETS Many owners have their personal items locked in a closet for their convenience. These areas are not included in any rental. Please do NOT attempt to open these locked closets - they are for HOMEOWNER USE ONLY. If you break into the closet, your guest account will be charged for any repairs as well as missing items
From Dec 20, 2015 - Jan 04, 2016 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Firstly I must say that the pictures do not do justice to the charming property! The villa is simply just COMFORTABLE and RELAXING. Anything that you would need, it's here.
It is nestled in the PlayaCar Golf course and was a nice break from the bumping activity from Calle 5 (which is only a 5 min car/10 min walk) There are 3 large bedrooms with Californian King sized beds and each has their own large (email hidden) one felt slighted regarding rooms.
The villa is part of a complex, but we didn't hear our neighbors at all. There is a shared swimming pool, but our villa also had our own private pool and huge lounge area which was fantastic!
Another huge plus is the kitchen! If you are a foodie/cook, you will love the kitchen. There is everything and anything you could image for cooking and entertaining. We decided to cook at home on some nights because we discovered so many kitchen gadgets. There is a gas grill in the backyard, so so we did a steak and grilled veggies night and it turned out amazing! (we went to a couple of different grocery stores and found that MEGA had the best selection of groceries)
I would also like to add that Mercedes was extremely professional and extremely responsive to any questions or concerns.
We would highly recommend this property!! A big Thumbs Up!
Great house, very clean and spacious. Mercedes even helped us coordinate airport-house transportation. We were a few adults and small children, private pool is a huge plus, would definitely stay here again.
This host has 774 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Mercedes
I´m Mercedes working for Playa Paradise Rentals!! I love my job trying to find the best place for our clients.
We have properties all around the Riviera Maya! I hope I can help you to have your best vacation ever!
Playa Paradise is a full service vacation rental company. We offer high quality rentals, luxurious accommodations and private villas. In Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Puerto Aventuras and Akumal., in the Riviera Maya.
Known as vacation homes, these privately-owned, fully-furnished houses and condos offer many advantages over conventional accommodations, providing space and privacy, so often lacking in the hotel rooms. With all of the amenities of your own home, like multiple bedrooms, fully-furnished living rooms, and many other comforts, vacation rentals are a great way to vacation. Thanks to the available kitchen, you don't have to eat out for every breakfast, lunch, and dinner - unless, of course, that's what you want !! this way can be a great way to save money, especially if you are traveling with the kids... You get so much more with a vacation rental !!