About this listing
Yafo Creative is a boutique guest house and creative community centre located within a historic, 100-year-old Ottoman style building in the heart of Jaffa.
The newly renovated space offers four elegant rooms featuring 4.5-meter-high ceilings, each with a Queen-sized bed handmade of eucalyptus, locally sourced vintage furniture, changing exhibitions and artful interior design. The house has a high-quality kitchen, two shared bathrooms, two shared terraces, a communal “creative salon” and WiFi.
Best-suited for short to medium-term visitors to Tel Aviv-Jaffa looking for an authentic hospitality option accessible to, but not within the tourist zones throughout the city. We are 30 minutes from the airport, 20 minutes to the center of TLV, 10 minutes from the beach, and 5 minutes from the famous flea market where you can find great bars and restaurants. Our brand of hospitality offers travellers a unique opportunity to connect and collaborate with creative locals in an authentic, dynamic and inspirational location in Israel.
Yafo Creative is also a creative hub. We collaborate with international and Israeli creatives, tastemakers, and producers. We bring local culture to a wider audience around the world, as well as international culture to Israel. Yafo Creative hosts impromptu and conceptual gatherings that foster artistic collaboration between our community of local artists and creative minds from abroad. All of our productions contain elements of spontaneity and surprise. On select Fridays of the month we host creative dinner parties where guests of the home can meet creatives from our community where there is dinner and live music performances.
Please send us a message before booking.
Price is per room. You may book multiple rooms through this listing, or go to the other room listings. Booking the whole house is optional in some cases. If a room is unavailable on calendar try any of the other 3 rooms.
Free wi-fi. Washing machine. Dryer. Hair dryer. Iron. Professional kitchen. 2 bathrooms. 2 large balconies. Cleaning services.
Interaction with guests
I live in the house and interact with guests as much as convenient.
Local, authentic experience in the ancient city of Jaffa. Many of the people in our community are from this special creative area.
Buses are available to any point in Tel-Aviv. 10 minute drive from the central bus station.
Other things to note
On select days of the month we host creative dinner/lunch parties where guests of the home can meet creatives from our community where there is dinner and live music performances.
- Before booking I’d like to make sure you understand the nature of the house - Yafo Creative is a boutique guest house with 4 private Rooms, two shared bathrooms, shared kitchen, large living room and two balconies .
- On select days of the month we host creative dinner/lunch parties where guests of the home can meet creatives from our community where there is dinner and live music performances.
- Please smoke only in the balconies.
- Respect the neighbours. Be quiet in the stairway.
- Respect other guests.
- Keep the kitchen clean.
- Age 18+
- Send us a copy of each guest's passport before arrival.
- Please inform us before bringing friends over. Only allow people you completely trust into the house, out of respect to everyone's security and wellbeing.
- We sometimes have some friend's pet guests over. If you have a problem with animals, let us know so we'll make sure they stay in their home :)
My name is Tzlil and I'm a musician, and the current host of Yafo Creative - Ran by Amnon Ron, a filmmaker and creative producer. I live in the Yafo Creative house and work on various creative projects from here with a community of artists.
We work with like-minded locals and internationals from various disciplines with the overall vision to develop an organic network and community of creatives, producers and distributors in Tel Aviv-Jaffa and around the world. Our vision stems from the unique relationships between travelers and locals and the uncommon link which fuels creation and collaboration.