About this listing
Nice studio with the shower room facility and kitchenette on the famus boulevard croisette in Cannes ,French Riviera , in front of the Marina and the beachs,super market, boulangerie, pharmacy and post office within 2 min walking distance
This studio includes a great cuisine(large kitchen) any outing with patches, oven and American refrigerator.
There is also in this studio of storage furniture, a bed in mezzanine, a lounge with a library, a Hi-fi chaine and television.
The bathroom consists of a bathtub.
In Cannes, there is numerous places to be visited as:
- Palais des festivals its stars' imprints on the Esplanade Georges Pompidou
- The Forville market
- Suquet and museum of Castrates her(it)
- Croisette and shops / Malmaison
- The islands of Lérins: the Holy island Marguerite with the museum of the Sea and the prison of the Iron mask and the island Holy Honorat with the Abbey of the Cistercian monks.
There is a possibility of making a pedestrian circuit:
- With the visit of the old town Suquet
- With the visit of the modern city
It is necessary to know that there is a low season and a high season, and that you can come at any time.
The apartment is not far from the casino, and by going out of the building you will be in quoted by the beach.
About the Host, Royal
Hi ,I am a interior Designer who is passionate by Art and traveling ,to know the way of life and styles in the the different area of the glob !
By choosing this way i think I get much more closer to the reality ..
I am a easy going ,friendly and helpful person ! Love the music and dance .
While I'm not traveling I can host too...