About this listing
Private room in my third floor condo. Queen-sized bed, carpeted room with dresser and small closet. Private full bathroom with tub. Complimentary continental breakfast and shared use of kitchen and living room. Deck with table and chairs (seasonal.) Free wifi, one-car off-street parking, coin-op laundry in the basement. All linens included. Television/DVD player in room (no TV service, it's just for movies. You're welcome to peruse my limited DVD collection or bring your own.)
Walking distance to downtown attractions, MBTA commuter rail, Witch Museum, and Pickering Wharf. Large, friendly dog on site.
Summer guests, please note: there is no air conditioning in the apartment. I'll provide a window fan, but it can get warm.
* My home is a drug-free environment. Alcohol is fine, but please do not enter the premises while intoxicated. Please do not smoke indoors. (You may smoke on the deck.)
* Please do not invite others into my home.
* Please be respectful of the neighbors with regards to noise.
* Guests will be responsible for damage to my personal property as outlined in Airbnb's host guarantee.
* In booking the reservation, we share an understanding that you will not hold me liable for self-inflicted or accidental injury that results from your own actions (slips and falls, cooking injuries, etc.)
* Please inform me of any food allergies.
* I will ask to see photo I.D. upon your arrival. You may verify mine as well.
Absolute joy to stay at Amanda's home. Great location, wonderful accommodations.
Amanda's communications were excellent and made us feel comfortable in her place, which was in a great location - a short walk into town and nice neighborhood. Bed was comfortable and her dog Buck was so sweet.
Great stay, just what I needed to help daughter move from college
Thank Amanda. And of course, Buck!
Amanda made everything easy for me from early check in to giving me a space for things in her fridge to sorting out the hair conditioner I forgot. The oatmeal and English muffins for breakfast were just right. The room was comfortable and the bathroom just down the hall. I had a place for my car and walking to Salem took about 25 minutes as I had to walk slowly, others might walk more quickly. The neighbourhood felt totally safe coming back in the dark. It is a really good place to stay in Salem. And her dog Buck is just about the best dog in the world.
I had a great experience staying with Amanda. She was very nice and her dog Buck was very friendly. She is within walking distance to the historic Chestnut street and downtown Salem.
Space as described. Check-in time was flexible based on our arrival and it was easy to find based on Amanda's descriptions. Host communication was excellent. Short half mile walk to downtown along a nice street. Spent the evening downtown and had a nice quiet safe walk home. Comfortable bed and warn. Enjoyed the experience and Amanda was great! Bathroom right down the hall for easy access. Would stay here again!
Amanda and her dog Buck were great hosts! Everything went smoothly and the room was comfortable.
About the Host, Amanda
Teacher. Writer. Daughter. Musician. Yogi. Friend. Pilgrim. Tango enthusiast. Doggie mama. Travel addict. Dreamer of dreams. Lover of life.
In my travels I have enjoyed the good fortune to meet thoughtful, friendly, and helpful people from around the world. As a host I hope to pay it forward.