About this listing
Private room in my third floor condo. Queen-sized bed, carpeted room with dresser and small closet. Private full bathroom with tub. Complimentary continental breakfast and shared use of kitchen and living room. Deck with table and chairs (seasonal.) Free wifi, one-car off-street parking, coin-op laundry in the basement. All linens included. Television/DVD player in room (no TV service, it's just for movies. You're welcome to peruse my limited DVD collection or bring your own.)
Walking distance to downtown attractions, MBTA commuter rail, Witch Museum, and Pickering Wharf. Large, friendly dog on site.
Summer guests, please note: there is no air conditioning in the apartment. I'll provide a window fan, but it can get warm.
Negotiable rates for long-term stays - please inquire.
* My home is a drug-free environment. Alcohol is fine, but please do not enter the premises while intoxicated. Please do not smoke indoors. (You may smoke on the deck.)
* Please do not invite others into my home.
* Please be respectful of the neighbors with regards to noise.
* Guests will be responsible for damage to my personal property as outlined in Airbnb's host guarantee.
* In booking the reservation, we share an understanding that you will not hold me liable for self-inflicted or accidental injury that results from your own actions (slips and falls, cooking injuries, etc.)
* Please inform me of any food allergies.
* I will ask to see photo I.D. upon your arrival. You may verify mine as well.