About this listing
A perfect base for your stay in Ljubljana. Located in the city centre, just 5 minutes walk to the old town. This charming 35m2 apartment is situated on the ground floor of 150 years old residential house. All rooms have arched ceiling.
Perfect for two persons, but we can add an extra bed for a third person as well.
Very well connected with bus lines - direct line from central bus station (10 min) and with free self service rent-a-bike system
Cooking lovers can take advantage of fully equipped kitchen (a wide range of spices available). Coffee lovers will be happy with 2 free Illy espresso/cappuccino/person/day. Free tea and free traditional local spirit are also available.
Bathroom is big and bright where you can relax after a long day sightseeing.
- book exchange, free WIFI, TV with plenty of programs
- washing machine + dishwasher
- linens and towels provided (changed every 3 days)
- local guides and maps
- soap and shower gel provided
Everything you need is in walking distance:
- best delicatesse in town (Maximarket), fish and food market
- pharmacy, post office, bank
- Cankarjev dom (cultural centre), Krizanke (music concerts)
- Tivoli park and Roznik hill
- bars, restaurants, bakeries
If you like would privacy and cosy home, come and make your visit special.
- Smoking is allowed outside (chairs provided)
- changing of towels every 3 nights or upon agreement
- child under 8 years free of charge
- pets are allowed on request
- 3rd person: + 15 eur per night
- tourist tax is not included (1,265 eur person/night)
- cleaning fee included
- for staying more than 7 nights please ask for a special price
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
With SweetHome apartment we have tried to create a home from home for all our guests. With calm atmosphere and with many small sweet details.
We live in Ljubljana and enjoy traveling the world, eating good food & drinks and hanging out with friends. We can't live without good coffee, good books, and our golden retriever Oli. Sea inspires us and we love dolphins. We'd be happy to host you! Feel free to contact us. :)