About this listing
The Loft Suite of 50m² has his own bathroom and installed kitchen. You can park your car for free in the street so ideal pour Expats who are looking for a place stay for a longer time. In 17 min. and for 1€ to the city center.
Hi there from all over the world,
In the early days the atelier behind my house was used as an artisan workplace by a stained-glass artist.
Now it is turned to a Loft Suite of 50 m² were I tried to keep as much as possible the characteristics of the atelier but make it very comfortable to live in.
A list of the works that have been done : isolation, electricity, central heating, installation of kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, fridge, …,) installation of a bathroom with Italian shower.
Before the renovation I started with the question “how do I prefer that it's all installed" (as if I'm going to live there myself) and so I tryed to create a nice place to live in.
Staying in the Loft Suite offers you the following extra advantages :
* it's a quiet residential neighborhood
* lot's of public transport possibilities close by from where it takes 15 min to go to the city center of Antwerp (1,40 € with a 10 trips ticket)
* bars, restaurants, supermarket, bakery, ... all close by
* only 1 km from the Wijnegem Shopping center (250 shops)
* free car parking in my street
* for the cold and rainy days I've installed a HD television. You can receive a range of international channels.
* there's a double bed but also a sofa that you can turn in an extra double bed so you can stay here with 4 people.
* you will have a very good Wifi connection
* sheets and towels will be provided
For those who'll stay for a longer time : there is a washing saloon at 60m from my house where you can go to wash your clothes. I will clean the Loft Suite once a week.
I work and live in the house on the street side. It's possible we'll meet while you go or leave the Loft Suite but the good thing is that I'm never far if you have question.
I hope to offer a nice spot to relax and enjoy Antwerp :-)
We prefer that you take of your shoes in the Loft Suite.
Smoking you can do outside.
It's not allowed to go to the roof terace.
From Jan 01, 2016 - Jan 01, 2017 the minimum stay is 21 nights.