I expect my guests to respect the space as if it is their own.
1. Be considerate of other guests by cleaning up after themselves when using the public space ie. bathroom, living room.
2. Keep noise level down especially between 11p-7am as everyone wants to have a good night sleep after a long day in Niagara Falls.
3. Secure the premise by making sure the front main door is shut close
4. Conserve energy. Our children will have better environment tomorrow
5. Smoking is only allowed OUTSIDE of the house.
6. Unfortunately, due to previous not-so-good experiences, I will no longer allow guests to use or have access to my kitchen.
7. I apologize but I can not accommodate guests with children below 10.
This host has 478 reviews for other properties.View other reviews