Stay in or go out. Either way, you'll enjoy this sophisticated 1 bedroom loft apartment on quaint Church Street. Styled with an eclectic mix of traditional and modern elegance, plus floor to ceiling book shelves and a wood burning fireplace, the Loft offers the following amenities:
- wireless internet
- fully stocked open kitchen
- wood burning fireplace
- front and back deck, and two quirky cats.
- " Shared" Sleeping accommodations: you choose between a Pull Out Queen Sofa in the living room or a Queen bed in the Private Loft in the back of the apartment for $100/night (an extra $15 per night due upon arrival). Either way, my cat and I host you during your stay and sleep under the same roof.
- Location: Located in the center of Logan Circle surrounded by Whole Foods, organic markets, 24 hour pharmacy, countless restaurants, gelatterias, gyms, theaters, parks and minutes from downtown DC. 4 blocks from the Dupont Circle metro (0.86 miles), and one block from the Circulator and the 16th Street bus corridor.
- Parking: No parking other than on street parking.
I was pleased that I spent such a good time in Melissa place. It locates the geographical position superiorly, transportation convenient, the environment is exquisite. And Melissa is very nice. I'm looking forward to meeting you next time.
Melissa was such a great host! I enjoyed my time at her gorgeous place and she was very accommodating and generous! The neighborhood around her place is very convenient to grocery stores, cafes, and restaurants. Overall, her place is extremely clean, comfortable, and pretty fancy for such a great price. Thanks Melissa!
The reservation was canceled 35 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Melissa was extremely accomodating, super responsive, and fantastic to deal with. Her place is absolutely gorgeous and a total bargain and very convenient. I wish it were my own!
Melissa was a gracious host. I was in DC for a weeklong conference, and originally was going to share the space with Melissa. Due to my booking last minute, Melissa told me that she had planned on getting some plumbing work done in the bathroom-- to compensate my inconvenience, she allowed the space all to myself for the entire week, and delayed work on the bathroom until Friday of that week. Though I was unable to meet her, Melissa has been an incredibly considerate attentive, and thoughtful host. Cheers Melissa! Thanks for making my DC conference incredibly comfortable!
Everything was perfect. Location is exceptional. Close to everything regardless of whether you're a tourist or a business traveler. Melissa also pointed out a few excellent places to eat and have a drink (including Glen's Market, which was terrific). Would definitely recommend.
Melissa's apartment was perfect - very pleasant surroundings on a quiet residential street (very handy for the bike share station a block away). Coordinating key pickup and access was easy and Melissa was a great host - it was a shame our schedules didn't intersect a little more. I would gladly stay there again.
This host has 144 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
A former technology executive and entrepreneur turned creative event producer doing what I love - traveling, learning, sharing, and curating unique moments that generate impact. A bon vivant based in Washington DC and a veteran at short term rentals with a penchant for all things cultural: fine food, wine, entertainment, arts, travel, and beyond.