About this listing
Stay in or go out. Either way, you'll enjoy this sophisticated 1 bedroom loft apartment on quaint Church Street. Styled with an eclectic mix of traditional and modern elegance, plus floor to ceiling book shelves and a wood burning fireplace, the Loft offers the following amenities:
- wireless internet
- fully stocked open kitchen
- wood burning fireplace
- front and back deck, and two quirky cats.
- " Shared" Sleeping accommodations: you choose between a Pull Out Queen Sofa in the living room or a Queen bed in the Private Loft in the back of the apartment for $100/night (an extra $15 per night due upon arrival). Either way, my cat and I host you during your stay and sleep under the same roof.
- Location: Located in the center of Logan Circle surrounded by Whole Foods, organic markets, 24 hour pharmacy, countless restaurants, gelatterias, gyms, theaters, parks and minutes from downtown DC. 4 blocks from the Dupont Circle metro (0.86 miles), and one block from the Circulator and the 16th Street bus corridor.
- Parking: No parking other than on street parking.
Melissa's home was spacious, central and in a really nice neighbourhood. With two living areas, it did feel like we had our own separate spaces. At one point she didn't even realize I was in - so definitely large enough place. The photos reflect accurately the home, it was clean and it was cosy. The sofa was fine and I didn't even use the pull out bed.
Melissa had a binder with helpful information. The wifi was strong and stable as I had to use it for checking emails and some work.
There's lot of places near her home to get food, groceries or eat out at. The metro is about a 10min walk once you know how to navigate... very convenient if you don't have much luggage. Otherwise you can catch a quick cab. The place is near the north exit of the metro - I made the mistake of using the south exit so walked further than I needed to.
I'd definitely come back and stay here next time I am in Washington.
Malgré un canapé lit assez peu confortable, l'appartement est très agréable et parfaitement situé, entre Dupont Circle et Logan Circle. Melissa n'était pas présente à Washington pendant mon séjour, mais tout a été très bien organisé pour favoriser mon arrivée.
The loft is in a great location close to a lot of great restaurants and public transportation! Melissa was helpful with suggestions and letting me drop my stuff off early so I wasn't carrying it around DC
Thanks for hosting my husband on his business trip Melissa. He found the location to be fantastic and convenient. Kind Regards, Robina.
Melissa was extremely accommodating. I used her loft (which is beautiful!) for a 2-hour photoshoot. She was very prompt to answer all my questions and flexible to make this arrangement work. Thank you!
I was pleased that I spent such a good time in Melissa place. It locates the geographical position superiorly, transportation convenient, the environment is exquisite. And Melissa is very nice. I'm looking forward to meeting you next time.
This host has 183 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Melissa
A former technology executive and entrepreneur turned creative event producer doing what I love - traveling, learning, sharing, and curating unique moments that generate impact. A bon vivant based in Washington DC and a veteran at short term rentals with a penchant for all things cultural: fine food, wine, entertainment, arts, travel, and beyond.