About This Listing
Langkawi is voted one of "Top 10 Islands - Asia" in 2014 tripadvisor Travelers' Choice! Latest photos shown here with more in "piZZazz Holiday Apt, LGK(2-bedroom)" listing
We are just a minute walk from Langkawi Parade MegaMall, Teow Soon Huat Department Store and Supermarket
piZZazz's "WHILE IT LASTS" PROMOTION!
Any booking within 2015 done before our upcoming Q-Windows installation will be priced at our current, not new, rates. Yes, regardless of the premium upgrades already in place by then
Personally owned, recently renovated, fully refurbished family/group niche island getaway. Main departure point for Pulau Payar Marine Park (snorkeling/diving), UNESCO validated Kilim Karst Geoforest Park (mangrove, marine cages, bat cave & eagle feeding tours), out island/pristine beach castaway/excursion/hopping and sports/recreational fishing activities. 7 mins to Lagenda Beach Park and 99 East Golf Club, 11 mins to Gunung Raya Golf Club on the other end
Reminder And Updates:
- Our premises was once noisy due to an on again, off again illegal entertainment outlet behind it. We have complained to the authorities numerous times but to no avail until we got the attention of Kedah Menteri Besar's office. The outlet has now ceased to operate
- All bedrooms are fully air-conditioned
- Rate discount is only applicable for stays of more than six days
- piZZazz has strict check-in and check-out time during busy periods to allow for satisfactory apartment cleaning time
- Added 4 2-seater hotel sofas and a new Bosch induction-ceramic cooking hob. Also improved on-premise security with entry locks which keys cannot be duplicated
- Our premium sat channels are now inclusive of CNN, BBC World, Al Jazeera English, CNBC Asia, Bloomberg, Australia Network, Nickelodeon, Disney Junior, Disney Channel and Cartoon Network
"THE most convenient place to recuperate after a long and tiring journey with the most well stocked and reasonably priced shopping mall on the island just next door"
"Ladies, be it by two or three rooms - the whole premises all to yourself, regardless -, it's THE ideal place to stay for your cost effective shopping spree!"
Our next door neighbour was #27 of 177 in Langkawi on TripAdvisor: "You can get the same food with half the price in another restaurant in Kuah near Century Suria (Restaurant Sungai Besar). And the taste greatly better...You should spend your money wisely."
- Friendly, TOTAL PRIVACY within Langkawi's main shopping haven for duty-free goods and town nightlife
- Situated within "Little Hat Yai (Chinese-Thai commerce community)", 3 mins from Town Center, 6 mins from Kuah ferry terminal, 4 mins from inter-island boat jetty and 23 mins from airport
- 3 mins walk to the island's foremost shopping destination, Langkawi Parade MegaMall (anchor: Teow Soon Huat Mega Department Store & Supermarket) and its only cinema, Mega Cineplex above it. Even 1 min less to Hotel Grand Continental but 3 mins more to Adya Hotel
- Restaurants, etc. in our block open till early hours of the morning. Nearby Kentucky Fried Chicken is 24/7, however
- 1,540 sq. ft. in built-up area MINUS a 4th private bedroom
- All bedrooms have fans, air-conditioners and the same furnishings
- Air-conditioner in the living room is optional post Q-Windows installations early June, 2015
- Has a john and a bath each plus a bathroom
- Water heated showers
- 51+++ (Family, News and Kids packages and now Leaning, Variety and Mustika too) ASTRO Direct-To-Home Satellite TV channels plus personal multimedia entertainment collection whenever available
- UNLIMITED use of the newly installed, robust TM Streamyx Business Broadband at 2Mbps speed. Our wireless Yes 4G Internet* will continue to be made available as an emergency backup
*2.4GHz; 802.11b/g/n; max: 17.24 Mbps download, 5.66 Mbps upload; IP phone for IDD calls is optional
Closest taxi stand is within walking distance (in front of Langkawi Parade MegaMall) if you do not wish to rent any scooter/motorcycle/car/van (We recommend that you reserve your rentals through us for peak period bookings. Alternatively, taxi vans acting like a public transport can be hailed along the island's main thoroughfares
- As a part of Airbnb Host Guarantee, piZZazz strictly requires the details of your passport/NRIC to be recorded and signed off by you at check-in
- Be assured that the main entrance key given to you cannot be duplicated locally
- It is windy by the sea, so we recommend that you open the main entrance (but lock the grille) and back balcony door during the day for some wholesome fresh air
- Accepting solicitation is highly not advisable due to Malaysian laws and authority's CCTV monitoring of our frontage
Hos dan Che Sun sangat baik and peramah. Mereka juga membolehkan kita check in awal dan check out lambat. Apartment dipenuhi dengan alatan masak dan senang dan sesuai untuk keluarga untuk holiday di Langkawi. Sangat dekat dengan Teow Soon Huat dan Langkawi Parade Shopping Mall.
We had good time in this homestay. Thank you Fareza & Che Sun for the good co-ordination. Check-in & check-out were smooth.
The house is spacious, clean and comfortable, perfect for group/ family. Surrounding with eatery shops and a mini mart.
The location is good, walking distance to Langkawi Parade, which we spent in Teoh Soon Huat for shopping. 5mins drive to Kuah town duty free shopping area. About 30mins to Pantai Cenang.
Issues with noise at night due to happening downstairs, which was bit disturbing during sleep. The living room is hot, air conditioner is WIP.
Overall, good stay. TQ!:)
Huge and beautiful place. Close from a lot of shops and restaurant. Also, we can book the mangrove tour and rent motor bikes in Nagoya inn hotel in front. This hotel helps you something.
Not good thing: a lot of mosquitoes in the house.
We are given a friendly welcome by one of Fareza's associates. The apartment was in good and clean condition when we checked in. There was a homely and comforting feel to the apartment and bedrooms and we were able to enjoy our holidays well during our stay. Plenty of food available and mini mart within walking distance. Short driving distance to places in the city. Most of the appliances and facilities were functioning; espresso machine was a nice touch. Highly recommended for travelling groups who don't fancy expensive hotel service. We appreciated the privacy of renting the apartment compared to a hostel or hotel.
- University students in our early twenties-
Fareza was very welcoming and gave us lots of recommendations for places to visit. She kept in touch regularly and provided help for us travelling around Malaysia. The apartment was clean and allowed for easy self catered living. The bedrooms were air conditioned and comfortable. Living room was a bit warm- had fans but no a/c. Reasonable value for money. The street below was noisy- out with Fareza's control
We all definitely recommended the homestay. Enjoy here everyday.
This host has 16 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Fareza
Although a native of Langkawi, I'm currently an exclusive clothier for prominent socialites and their relatives in the Capital, Kuala Lumpur