About this listing
Located in a private and secure gated complex in beautiful and quiet Golden Hill near South Park. Ranked #2 in the nation out of twenty best towns of the future by Sunset magazine.
- 1 Full bath
- Full-sized, fully equipped kitchen
- Large flat-panel LCD high-(website hidden) with FREE Netflix, Crackle, and Pandora
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi
- FREE private garage
- FREE Initial supply of soap, shampoo, etc.
- FREE drinking water
- Dishwasher, disposer, large microwave/vented hood
- Hardwood type & tile floors
- Lots of built-in cabinetry
- 502 sq. ft.
- Abundance of natural light (see pictures)
- Pets accepted (Upon approval. Fees apply)
- All linens and towels included
- All dishes and kitchenware
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Portable baby playpen/crib
- FREE bottle of the best Charles Shaw wine money can buy.
Gated Community Features:
- Small complex - only 4 total units
- On-site coin laundry
- Video intercom controlled access
- Large enclosed, landscaped yard and patios with seating areas, BBQ, picnic tables, and fire pit.
- Very close to the convention center, Petco Ball Park, and the famous Gas lamp district, Balboa Park, and the word-famous San Diego Zoo.
- Walk to everything: locally-owned restaurants, groceries, convenience, bakeries, tavern, cafes, community garden and park.
- Immediate access to 94, 163 and 5 freeways.
-1 Queen bed
-1 Queen air mattress
-1 Non-foldout couch
(all bedding provided)
Recommended for 2-3 people, but can take up to 5 if you want to save $ and don’t mind being cozy.
1.Smoking is allowed outside only.
SMOKING INSIDE A UNIT WILL CARRY AN AUTOMATIC $150 CHARGE
2.People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property.
3.The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4.Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5.PETS are permitted only with prior written approval and are subject a $25/night/pet fee and to the following terms:
a.Pets discovered to have been brought without prior approval and payment will be charged for at a rate of fifty dollars ($50.00) per night per pet for any nights the property is occupied by the Guest(s).
The discovery of pets brought any Guest(s) without prior approval is subject to immediate removal of the Guest(s) and pets from the Property and termination of the remainder of their stay without refund.
b.Guest must take due care to immediately pick up after their pets on property grounds or be charged for any cleaning cost and/or loss of revenue from other guests or tenants.
c.Guest(s) hereby declare that the pets are known to be non-aggressive to other animals and people and are neutered or spayed.
d.Guest(s) accept full liability FOR ANY HARM DONE by Guests’ pets to any other animals or people and any property damage.
6.Fees: These fees are designed to encourage you to follow the rules, NOT to give us a reason to charge them.
We do not make or want to make money on these. At best they reimburse us for losses.
We do not like charging them. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE US A REASON TO.
a.Failure to turn off lights and/or fans upon checkout$10
b.Failure to turn of the heating, stove, oven, or closing the refrigerator upon checkout $30
c.Failure to spin the combination on a key lock box and/or closing the combination door will require the resetting of the combination and re-informing all the upcoming guests and will carry a $15 fee.
d.Any other costs incurred due to Guests intent or negligence will be reimbursed at actual cost
e.Any time required to be invested by the management as a result to Guests intent, negligence, or error will be charged at fifty dollars ($50) per hour, including travel time.