Features of our Beach House accommodation at Rye on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, south east of Melbourne, are as follows:
1. 100 metres from Tyrone Beach
2. 4 bedrooms – sleeps up to 9
3. 2 Queen size beds
4. 1 bedroom with 3 single beds
5. 1 bedroom with 1 singl
7. 1 bathroom ( newly renovated) c/w shower + WC
8. Laundry /Additional Bathroom with shower over bath +WC
9. BBQ and outdoor setting
11. TV, DVD player, cd player, microwave
12. Open plan living - dining family room with heating, air conditioning and ceiling fans ( newly renovated)
13. Heaters and fans for bedrooms
14. Lots of bedding – all new
15. BYO sheets (top and bottom), pillowslips and towels
We would like our guests to relax and enjoy the space and expect that they would leave the property as they find it.
Smoking outside if you must!
My wife and I own this delightful property at Rye, and endeavour to enjoy it's ambience as much as possible as it helps us to recharge our batteries. However much we enjoy it, we are nevertheless interested in renting it out to guests whenever possible. We are happy to have enquiries for any time of the year. Overseas and Interstate guests will be very welcome.