About this listing
Features of our Beach House accommodation at Rye on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, south east of Melbourne, are as follows:
1. 100 metres from Tyrone Beach
2. 4 bedrooms – sleeps up to 9
3. 2 Queen size beds
4. 1 bedroom with 3 single beds
5. 1 bedroom with 1 singl
7. 1 bathroom ( newly renovated) c/w shower + WC
8. Laundry /Additional Bathroom with shower over bath +WC
9. BBQ and outdoor setting
11. TV, DVD player, cd player, microwave
12. Open plan living - dining family room with heating, air conditioning and ceiling fans ( newly renovated)
13. Heaters and fans for bedrooms
14. Lots of bedding – all new
15. BYO sheets (top and bottom), pillowslips and towels
A classic 1950's beachhouse totally renovated for the 21st century. Open plan living and dining with 2 outside spaces to eat and socialise. 4 bedrooms - 2 with queen size beds, 1 with 3 single beds and 1 with 1 single bed. 2 new bathrooms - 1 with walk in 2 person shower and one with a shower over the bath. Both Bathrooms have toilets in them.
Living space has reverse cycle airconditioning and ceiling fans,the bedrooms have fans and heaters.
TV, DVD, ipod dock and cd player.
Guests provide own linen and beds have doons with covers, mattress and pillow protectors. Linen can be arranged at an extra charge.
Guests have full use of the house and grounds.
5 minute walk to Tyrone Beach, 1 km from Blairgowrie, 3 km from Rye and 10 minutes drive to Sorrento.
All the delights of the Morninton Peninsula are close and easily accessible.
Interaction with Guests
We are contactable during your stay but otherwise have no interaction with guests. Enjoy!
The visitors centre in Sorrento is a must as there is so much choice on offer re activities to do during your stay.
Parking on site for several cars.
Bus along Nepean Road.
Other Things to Note
Two night minimum stay during the year except Easter and Christmas. Easter 3 nights minimum and a week minimum at Christmas.
We would like our guests to relax and enjoy the space and expect that they would leave the property as they find it.
Smoking outside if you must!