About This Listing
Welcome to your home in Jordan :)
My newly renovated apartment is located in quiet street in Abdoun area , one of the best residential areas in Amman, walking distance from many supermarkets , bakery , restaurants , clubs, shops, & gyms. My house is only 15 minutes from the old town " Downtown " by taxi.
- Public Transportation is not that great in Jordan , but the good thing Taxi's here are not expensive " Make sure you ask him to put the meter on and it start with 0.25 day time and 0.30 @ night "
The house has:
- 24 hour security (watchman on premises)
- 165 Square meters
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Guest Living , Dining Rooms
- 3 Balconies . one small in each bedroom and one BIG covered with glass can be sunny breakfast area or 3rd bedroom .
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Washing Machine, Ironing Board
Wish you a nice day and hope to hear from you soon
Smile : )
Enjoy my house and feel as if it is your house, and take care of it as if it is yours : )
If you need internet please advice me 2 days in advance to arrange .
1. 3 G USB stick cost 1 JD per day
2. 3 G Wifi cost 1.5 JD per day
3. WiMax faster net 2 JD per day
For long term stay Net is 25 & 30 JD per month
Sama'n was a great host with awesome communication. We only needed the apartment for one night at a time and he was willing to let us make a special reservation if we agreed to pay a cleaning fee. Compared to the hotel costs for the same neighborhood, the cleaning fee was more than fair. The apartment was in a great location--easy for us to get in and out of town for our trips to the Dead Sea and the airport at the end of our trip.
Sama'N was an incredible host and the apartment was everything I expected and more. I would recommend Sama'N and the listing to anyone. Not only was the apartment very good, spacious, and clean, but Sama'N also helped me and made me feel welcome in his city. He went above and beyond the duties of a host and I greatly appreciate everything he did for me. The apartment itself was just as it was described, large, very clean, sunny, and in a good section of Amman.
Apartment was great and just as described! Located in a prime location in Abdoun. Clean, very spacious, comfortable, and in a good neighborhood. Samaan was there to welcome us although it was late, and left us some wonderful goodies to enjoy. He was also quick and responsive to all our requests and made sure to check up on us throughout our stay. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to other visitors.
The apartment I rented from Sama'n was like what the pictures showed, it was clean and had extra house hold items that made our stay more comfortable. Sama'n left us a nice welcome note and a lot of welcome snakes that came in handy after a long night of partying. Sama'n was really nice and always was there if we needed help, I will rent from him again when I go to Jordan next year. Thank you Sama'n.
Sama'n was a terrific host!! He was friendly, helpful, and always willing to accommodate whatever my requests were. He replies quickly to emails, and overall I give him a straight A rating. Thank you for making my stay in Amman a better one :) and for the fresh fruit and groceries left for me.
This host has 62 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Sama'N
I am different and trying to make a difference ..
In my search for happiness and inner peace I changed a lot .. After 10 years working hard for one of the world’s largest companies .. I finally woke up and realized money and position wont give me happiness and life is so short to spend it collecting money and then maybe not have time nor health to spend it . So I quitted my job and started an amazing 3 months trip to Brazil were I learnt a lot about myself , life , relations , and people. Now back home thinking of my next step in life.
- I like to enjoy life, small , and simple things .. You'll be unlucky if you did not see me happy and smiling , I try not to allow small things or details to upset me.
- I enjoy meeting new people and making new friendships , I use CS to make new friends not to find or offer a free couch .. Please keep this in mind if you wana meet me , ask me for a couch or even host me.
- My Golden rule in life is " Treat each person you meet as you would like him/her to treat you " I believe we should try to leave a nice impact or touch the life of each person we meet .. Imagine how wonderful our world will be if we all left each person we meet happier and better.
- I believe in peace & think we can make it happen in our world when each one of us starts with himself , I believe the best way to defeat ur enemy is to love him because when you love him you will transfer him from an Enemy to a friend.
- Lately I am becoming more and more interested in saving our planet , and as an X -Training manager , I wana try do anything to educate the new generation to be more environmental friendly.
If you think you will enjoy meeting me .. Just drop me a line ..
Smile : )