About this listing
Two separate apartments in a townhouse (combined here into 1 listing) for a total of 3+ bedrooms - in one of NYC's most desirable residential areas - Boerum Hill / Cobble Hill - 1 block from the Bergen F/G and walk to A/C/2/3/4/5/R
Plenty of room for large families and groups across garden & parlor (second) levels.
NOTE: Each level has a separate entrance. You must go outside the back or front of house to get to the other unit.
SECOND LEVEL / "PARLOR" LEVEL
- High ceilings and fully open flowing open layout
- New open chefs kitchen perfect for hosting the entire group / family
- Large private terrace w/ gas grill just off the kitchen, steps down into the garden
- Large and lush garden
- New bath w/ stall shower
- Open parlor level has full sized bed and futon - There is NO separate bedroom on this floor, it's an open floor plan
GARDEN LEVEL & FINISHED BASEMENT
-Comfortable open living / kitchen / dining layout
-Large open kitchen
-Brand new bath w/ tub-shower
-Bedroom 2 on garden level w/ a queen
- Finished basement has a futon and can also be used as a playroom, office OR extra living area (let us know how you would like it set up for your stay)
-Washer/Dryer in the unit, ample closet space, & 2 fully equipped kitchens
-Baby cot, kids bed & air beds available upon request
(**Full finished basement is not technically considered a bedroom since it does NOT have windows to the outside but it may be used as a third sleeping area if desired.)
*BoCoCa is short for the Boerum Hill, Carroll Gardens, Cobble Hill area. Best restaurants, groceries and boutiques steps away on Smith Street, Court Street and Atlantic Avenue. Near Brooklyn Bridge, Barclay Center, Prospect Park, BAM and Brooklyn Museum.
- 1 block from the Bergen F
- Walking distance to the A-C-E-4-5-2-3-R – get to your destination in Manhattan from downtown to Central park in 10-25 minutes!
Located on one of Brooklyn's most beautiful blocks!
*BoCoCa is short for the Boerum Hill, Carroll Gardens, Cobble Hill area. In the heart of Brownstone Brooklyn, the area conveniently has the best restaurants, groceries and boutiques steps away on Smith Street, Court Street and Atlantic Avenue. Near Barclay Center, Brooklyn Bridge, BAM, Prospect Park and Brooklyn Museum.
Nearby or bordering neighborhoods include Park Slope, Brooklyn Heights, Downtown Brooklyn, Fort Green, Prospect Heights, Clinton Hill, Gowanus, Red Hook, Columbia Waterfront.
- 1 block from the Bergen F/G and walking distance to the A-C-4-5-2-3-R
-Get to your destination in Manhattan from downtown to Central park in 10-25 minutes!
-Download the Uber app and call a taxi or car to the front door in minutes
Other Things to Note
- Please "EMAIL HOST" w/ your dates before clicking the "REQUEST TO BOOK" button
- (phone number hidden) / month (inquire w/ dates for a rate quote which varies based on length and season)
- Please read our HOUSE RULES before booking - we are very strictly NON SMOKING and want to keep things very low key overall
This is a low key, family style building and we wish to keep is that way. No "partying" or smoking please.