About This Listing
Stay close to Toronto's most exciting attractions including the CN Tower, Canadian National Exhibition, Ripley's Aquarium, Rogers Centre, the Hockey Hall of Fame, the Toronto Islands, and the world's largest underground shopping mall.
The condo (apartment) is in the heart of this vibrant multicultural city -Toronto!
The condo is bright and spacious (1000 sq.ft) and has a nice balcony that overlooks the water park. From the living room, you can see Lake Ontario - one of the Great Lakes of North America.
You have access to the following:
- Internet wifi access
- one bedroom (of 2)
- one full bathroom (of 2) in the bedroom
- living/dining room
- fully functional kitchen/fridge/oven/microwave, stove, etc.
- en-suite laundry/dryer
You will also have access to all the amenities at no additional charge. These include access to a:
- Heated swimming pool
- Jacuzzi (Whirlpool/Hot tub)
- yoga/aerobics room
There are also two really pretty party halls. One holds up to 30 people and the other holds up to 60. To throw parties here, you will need to book the hall in advance. To know more about this, you can contact me and I will provide you with further details.
Interaction with Guests
My priority is to ensure that you enjoy the privacy of my condo during your stay in Toronto. However, you can always email me, call me, or text me and I will be available to respond to your promptly!
- You can walk to most places as the building is centrally located.
- There are two street car stops diagonally opposite the building on either side.
- There is a bus stop diagonally opposite the building.
- The street car will take you to the subway that is 15 minutes away.
- The bus will take you to the Union Station in 15 minutes.
- There are two bike parking lots in the building.
Other Things to Note
There is a large parking lot on Fleet Street and Fort York. It is a 5 min walk from the condo building. When you are driving on Fleet, you will pass my condo on the right. The immediate intersection is Fort York. Pass that intersection and next to the building on the right is the parking spot. You will easily find it.
- There's a lovely balcony facing the lake. If you are a smoker, smoke as much as you want in the balcony (with the door closed)...not indoors. I like my guests to live long!
- I don't charge you for cleaning and you don't want to seem like the type who's messy so it would be great if you can tidy up before checking out. Don't forget to drop your garbage and recyclables in the chute that is on the same floor.
- You have all day to use the laundry/dryer and the dishwasher. Use it as much as you want till around 8 pm.
- You are free to bring home friends and party at the place. If any one is staying over, please let me know as there is a small charge on the listing for additional people.
- Last but most important - please don't forget to return the keys. They are expensive to make!
PS: I am fine with pets so feel free to bring your doggie, parrot, cat, snake, bear, or any animal over as long as it is trained enough to follow the house rules ;-)
Great place, easy check in, clean, close to convention center. Love it.
The room was nice and the location was great, I had a meeting a few blocks away. Met Andy in the morning, nice place to stay. Andy had Netflix on his TV and free Wifi.
Andy was a very nice and helpful host. He always responded immediately and gave a lot of information for our stay in Toronto. The condo is very well located and close to many sights and public transport. Our room was nice and clean with a private bath.
Anand was very communicative and I always received a response just moments after I wrote a message. His check-in instructions were extremely easy to follow, and the location of the building is very convenient . Because of both Anand's and my busy schedule, we didn't meet very often during my short stay, but we were able to have a few small, but great chats. From these brief encounters, I was able to tell that Anand is a very articulate and all-around-great guy who wants to make sure his guests feel safe and comfortable. I'd definitely recommend staying here.
We stayed 1 night at Andy's place. When we got there, he was out and we saw him just before we leave around noon. As we had to take a flight from Toronto City Airport, his place was perfect for that. As I said, we could' have much time to talk, but he is very friendly and kind person.
The apartment is located right in downtown, making seeing all tourist attractions effortless. There is a swimming pool and a gym in the apartment complex which definitely was a plus in my case. Anand was a great host and I enjoyed our conversations. Next time I am in Toronto I know where to go.
About the Host, Andy
I've been living in Toronto for over 8 years spending most of my time in entrepreneurial ventures that help students succeed. Although my passion keeps me busy, I find the time to make sure that my guests are always welcome!
Home!Fort York Blvd Toronto ON M5V 4A2
BankFleet St Toronto ON M5V 1B3
Gas StationLake Shore Boulevard West Toronto ON M5V 1A6
AirportFerry Ramp Toronto ON M5V 1A1
ExhibitionExhibition Stadium Toronto ON M6K 3C3
Sightseeing!Front St W Toronto Ontario M5V 2T6
Grocery shopping252 Queens Quay W Toronto ON M5J 1B5