About this listing
Stay close to Toronto's most exciting attractions including the CN Tower, Canadian National Exhibition, Ripley's Aquarium, Rogers Centre, the Hockey Hall of Fame, the Toronto Islands, and the world's largest underground shopping mall.
The condo (apartment) is in the heart of this vibrant multicultural city -Toronto!
The condo is bright and spacious (1000 sq.ft) and has a nice balcony that overlooks the water park. From the living room, you can see Lake Ontario - one of the Great Lakes of North America.
You have access to the following:
- Internet wifi access
- one bedroom (of 2)
- one full bathroom (of 2)
- living/dining room
- fully functional kitchen/fridge/oven/microwave, stove, etc.
- en-suite laundry/dryer
You will also have access to all the amenities at no additional charge. These include access to a:
- Heated swimming pool
- Jacuzzi (Whirlpool/Hot tub)
- yoga/aerobics room
There are also two really pretty party halls. One holds up to 30 people and the other holds up to 60. To throw parties here, you will need to book the hall in advance. To know more about this, you can contact me and I will provide you with further details.
Interaction with guests
My priority is to ensure that you enjoy the privacy of my condo during your stay in Toronto. However, you can always email me, call me, or text me and I will be available to respond to your promptly!
- You can walk to most places as the building is centrally located.
- There are two street car stops diagonally opposite the building on either side.
- There is a bus stop diagonally opposite the building.
- The street car will take you to the subway that is 15 minutes away.
- The bus will take you to the Union Station in 15 minutes.
- There are two bike parking lots in the building.
Other things to note
There is a large parking lot on Fleet Street and Fort York. It is a 5 min walk from the condo building. When you are driving on Fleet, you will pass my condo on the right. The immediate intersection is Fort York. Pass that intersection and next to the building on the right is the parking spot. You will easily find it.
- There's a lovely balcony facing the lake. If you are a smoker, smoke as much as you want in the balcony (with the door closed)...not indoors. I like my guests to live long!
- I don't charge you for cleaning and you don't want to seem like the type who's messy so it would be great if you can tidy up before checking out. Don't forget to drop your garbage and recyclables in the chute that is on the same floor.
- You have all day to use the laundry/dryer and the dishwasher. Use it as much as you want till around 8 pm.
- You are free to bring home friends and party at the place. If any one is staying over, please let me know as there is a small charge on the listing for additional people.
- Last but most important - please don't forget to return the keys. They are expensive to make!
PS: I am fine with pets so feel free to bring your doggie, parrot, cat, snake, bear, or any animal over as long as it is trained enough to follow the house rules ;-)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
I've been living in Toronto for over 8 years spending most of my time in entrepreneurial ventures that help students succeed. Although my passion keeps me busy, I find the time to make sure that my guests are always welcome!